Who wants to ride w/ Afro?

AfroCBR

Xtreme, look into Xebrites Projectors with the Halos if you like Darius's setup.

Thanks man. I checked them out. IDK if they would look good on the ole' F4i since she has such large headlights. The projectors are so small. It might look like a frankenstein bike when its done. I may just go the cheap route and get an HID set up for under $100. I do agree that painting the stock reflector housing black looks better when the projectors are installed. Why dont you put these projectors on your bike? when I googled them, it looked like mostly 636 guys were doing this mod

I was envious of the bright white lights you guys had when I saw them in my mirrors and xtreme and I have plain 'ol yellow ones. :(

I may be going the HID route soon Nick, so it will be just you with the yellows. But as we saw today< your brights are blinding white.

Dude... We need to get a ride in our schedules conflict so damn much

We need to ride ASAP....our schedules aren't meshing very well but soon my brother....soon!

Was a good time. I couldn't believe my eyes when we were pulling out of that gas station in Lebanon and I saw you and Drey pulling in. What were the odds of that!? :lol: Glad you joined us after that. Always fun kicking it with you Darius. :wheeliezx10:

The pleasure is all mine....glad to ride with you guys and finally get to see the second part of the route! I need to convince Andrey to wear leathers...lol..

It was cool randomly meeting up with ya. I'l be PM'ing you the info on the HRC quick throttle soon

thx for the PM.....sounds like a good price for a great mod!! Thx brother!

I wanna ride with the cool kids.... :lol:

I was really busy getting the bike ready to go to flint, otherwise I would have joined. Later in the summer. Later.

some day you will ride w/ the cool kids! I look forward to hearing from you later this summer!