May 28th Ride

ZIXXER9R

is anyone coming from the Cleveland metro area to join yall?? I might be in but probably wouldn't want to make the hike out riding solo....

I'll most likely be riding out from the Hudson area (rt. 91). I don't know how close that is to where you'd be coming from though.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Me and her would get along real well.. :) hibachi and otanis are the best!!

Will you be meeting matt and I?

This will actually be our first time going to Hibachi. I hope it's as good as everyone says it is.

I will most likely be riding down with you guys. I'm just going to leave from work in Hudson and it doesn't make much sense to back-track in order to ride 43 down there.

i'm still up in the air with this. I may be 2 up as well zixxer. This is still a big maybe for me. If i do take the wife i'll be at a snails pace. just a warning.

Curby, no worries, a snail's pace is fine with me, I'll hang back with ya. I'm not much of one for the high speed (spirited) riding anyways. I like to enjoy my rides, not worry about if the next corner is gonna kill me or not.

this ride will be fun, especially with you two^^... curby, the last ride i went on wasn't anything real fast paced anyway.. I'm with you, i like to enjoy riding with people... As for your women going great :) at least i wont be the only female in attendance. Not that its a bad thing.

Doubt I'll make it to this ride. I'm really hoping to get a big ride in Saturday. Don't want to piss off the wife and be gone all weekend.

Have fun and take some pictures so I can see what I missed.

Will have to check with the wife? I work till 4pm up in cleveland so I would have to come straight from work. If I can make it would be coming down from the euclid area. What type of ride will this be? one peice race leathers pace, or just a jacket and jeans kinda pace?

Im out for Friday. I got my boys until Sunday night and any chance I have to get them I take. I was gonna hold off getting them til Saturday morning, but the ex is working Friday night. I have all day Monday if anyone wants to get out early and ride!!!