Stolen XR100?

THE GRUNDISH

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And you said that specifically cuz you know you slim jimmed it. You really arent too bright.

This is pointless. All you know is hear say. I had it at mid ohio. She was on the back of it with me. You stole from me man bottom line. Ugh, you are like talking to a 5 year old. I need sleep. :nono:

I didnt even report the bike being stolen if you must know. Figured I could of caught you before you sold it. I was about a day late... scary how I know that huh. :D Youre not hurtin me at all. Only your reputation "big guy"

Its SCARY about how much you think you know and obviously dont. Go to sleep Kevin. and my reputation? well from what you said earlier...

Absolute god honest truth my friend. Whats funny is I have yet to meet a person who likes Todd Grundish. Seriously.

looks like I dont have much of a reputation...shows again how much you know lol :lol:

just some food for thought....since he posted my minor background flaws lol

check out his!!

http://www.fcmcclerk.com/case/search/

Kevin Lauer d.o.b. 11/18/85

2006 TR C 211961

2133.01(A)(1) Degree of Offense M1

Description OVI

Action Code Points 6

Disposition Code GUILTY Disposition Date 12/06/2006

Plea Code GUILTY Plea Date 12/06/2006

Decision Code GUILTY Decision Date 12/06/2006

Fine 300 Costs Amount

Costs Included NO ###

Req. Driver Ed. NO Driving School ###

DUI School ###

2 Action Code 2133.01(A)(4) Degree of Offense M1

Description OVI PER SE - BREATH

Action Code Points 6

Disposition Code DISMISSED Disposition Date 12/06/2006

Decision Code DISMISSED Decision Date 12/06/2006

DUI School ###

3 Action Code 2141.11(A) Degree of Offense M1

Description DRIVING UNDER SUSPENSION

Action Code Points 6

Disposition Code GUILTY Disposition Date 12/06/2006

Plea Code GUILTY Plea Date 12/06/2006

Decision Code GUILTY Decision Date 12/06/2006

DUI School ###

4 Action Code 2109.01(B) Degree of Offense XX

Description FLEEING

Action Code Points 6

DUI School ###

5 Action Code 2133.02(A) Degree of Offense M4

Description ROMV

Action Code Points 2

DUI School ###

notice.... that fleeing charge??? that my friends is on a motorcycle too..... not that anyone will say much because he is your friend...but I found it amusing....:lol:

Lol Kevin.... what people need to know is that I am dating your ex and all of this comes from knowing that she wanted me this whole time. That is the only reason you have any beef with me. My stolen bike hauler?? please....I do NOT burglarize anyone. never have and never will... I feel that karma is a very powerful force so I choose not to fuck with it. All this also coming from someone posting my driving record mistakes.... now if this isnt the pot calling the kettle black.... then I dont know what is... lets take a look at your record Kevin... who has to blow into a breathalyzer to be able to drive? who has drunk tags on their vehicle? who fakes a break in on their own house just to get insurance money?? who he learned from a close friend? I have done nothing wrong. period......all you have is words... that is it.... slander my name all you want.....it will not affect me.... for those of you who are reading this and actually side with him without getting to know me, then I really dont want to be your friend anyhow. Oh and if you guys REALLY know KEVIN... then you would know the XR100 never belonged to him as it belongs to JONNI DIPIETRO and should know who is really in the wrong here.....

Seems to me you can file your slander charges with the cops, when you're talking to them about the titling of said XR100, & whom you sold it to.

This all seems pretty cut & dry to me.... Who's name is on the title, & who possesses the title, & was the bike sold with or without said title :dunno:

Have the cops interviewed you yet Todd, & have you provided them with the above info, 'cause it sounds like there's been some "issues" in their being able to get ahold of you guys??

Oh thanks for advertising my quad for sale. by the way it is still for sale and anyone can see it on saturday at the ROLL ON COLUMBUS event. I will be making an appearance at the atv stunt exhibition and for serious buyers only I will allow test rides. thanks.

I wanna take a test ride on the XR100 ;)

I have actually. Kevin filed a report. They investigated and said it was a civil issue between Him and Jonni. Thats what I said in the very first post.....still have no idea why I am the one being slammed on here....well I do...Kevin is just a very angry little man just wants to call names and make me look bad. The crazy thing is, I have done nothing wrong. All the paperwork is in JONNI's name. He even told the police that it came from Kentucky when in fact it came from Pittsburgh. I really am surprised that he was dumb enough to start such a thread without a leg to stand on........And again... I didnt sell the stupid bike.. I already posted that too......

Okay but You did go into his garage when he was not home and did not give you permission to right? And when in the garage you took the bike out right?

No matter who it belongs to, that is still breaking and entering. No matter how you choose to justify it the fact still remains you did steal the bike. You may have a reason that make its it ok in your book but it is still theft.

Steal it? Heck no... I wasnt selling the XR100... Jonni was, its not mine to sell. I added it to my current posting as I already had it up all I had to do was add the pic. We have had the bike since about the mid to end of march when Kevin gave it back to her. He wont respond to texts or calls so I went over with her and he came out drunk and at first didnt know i was there until he was yelling at her and pushing her then I got out and I told him to give her the stuff that belongs to her. The bike but also some glasses, dishes, etc... other stuff of hers...which he still has her TV stand, DVDs and a few other small things. Steal? absolutely not.

???? He gave us the bike.....I already said that....:beathorse: I feel like im taking crazy pills here or something. I stood outside while he wheeled it out...funny thing was is he tried to push it over but I caught it...he was pretty hammered and seeing him flounder around like he was had to been a priceless moment.......:lol: everything was fine till he saw it on craigslist apparently...So he wants money or something I dont know. So he makes a story of me "breaking" in..... so let me get this straight.. I got into his VAN... to get into his GARAGE? Kevin...correct me if I am wrong.. dont you park your van IN said garage? so me "breaking" into your van would involve me already being in the garage... this guy is a joke ..... I really dont care who believes who... he has presented little to no facts. facts being my history of traffic violations... So because of this I am the biggest DOUCHE? oh and a thief and a liar??? :confused:

You are the only Joke here mang. You know what you did. My bike was stolen 4/18 after jonni called me time after time then started texting me. You two were at my house wanting me to come outside. Well, I wasnt home as I told her.... hmmm. Perfect opportunity to break in.

When you came to my house back in march, and hid in my back yard as I was giving Jonni her dishes, I never even opened my garage. Hell, I never even opened my house to YOU. I told her she could come get her dishes and toaster oven. Thats all that was hers. While you were in my house un welcomed, you started walking around and would not leave. Then you started drooling over my CR85R.

I have multiple friends that were at my house since when you walked into my back door in march, up until 4/17 who have seen my xr100 sitting in my garage. Couple people even rode it.

Also, my neighbor talked to you and Jonni 4/18 and said she is more than willing to help out in this situation. So why would you be at my house 4/18 ? Oh yea, cuz you were stealing my bike.

Oh thanks for advertising my quad for sale. by the way it is still for sale and anyone can see it on saturday at the ROLL ON COLUMBUS event. I will be making an appearance at the atv stunt exhibition and for serious buyers only I will allow test rides. thanks.

I don't know if anyone told you yet but I'm pretty sure that's not gonna happen. Sorry Gangsta'

todd is ok in my book...always been cool people to me...not sure what happened to this story, but at first it was yotas bike, then the title was in his girls name, making it her bike to sell, not his to keep...too much BS being slung on both sides to find the facts....ive met todd and i used to work with him, and he definitely doesnt seem like the stealing type...

Not gonna lie this is entertaining as all shit. First of all I want to say hi my name is Karma, ha ha good luck when I catch up w you Grundish. lol You are a D-bag. You have always been a D-bag, and you always will be a d-bag. And FYI NO ONE LIKES A D-BAG! I just want to take the time to get that off my chest. Now, moving forward. Todds a clepto, an a liar. Your the one that doesnt have a leg to stand on in this situation. Yeah Kev was drunk an gave you the bike then got mad cuz you sold it. :wheelchair: Yeah cuz we all rode the short bus to the conversation. That almost had me believing you. Thats the most retarding thing I've ever heard, Bub but daddy he gave it to me, Shut the fuck up candy ass. Your a dead beat, no one likes you. Ill give you one round an a gun and just do the right thing and make the world a better place. Don't worry todd when I get home I will have no problem taking your calls and wont even look the other way when I see your trailer park ass nancy ass. Hey Tod look :postcop: does this give you nightmares?

Late on Nancy

todd is ok in my book...always been cool people to me...not sure what happened to this story, but at first it was yotas bike, then the title was in his girls name, making it her bike to sell, not his to keep...too much BS being slung on both sides to find the facts....ive met todd and i used to work with him, and he definitely doesnt seem like the stealing type...

title was never in her name man. On another note... wow someone who thinks todd is "ok" wow, look at that! :eek:

And I am not slinging any bullshit, but nice try.

Not gonna lie this is entertaining as all shit. First of all I want to say hi my name is Karma, ha ha good luck when I catch up w you Grundish. lol You are a D-bag. You have always been a D-bag, and you always will be a d-bag. And FYI NO ONE LIKES A D-BAG! I just want to take the time to get that off my chest. Now, moving forward. Todds a clepto, an a liar. Your the one that doesnt have a leg to stand on in this situation. Yeah Kev was drunk an gave you the bike then got mad cuz you sold it. :wheelchair: Yeah cuz we all rode the short bus to the conversation. That almost had me believing you. Thats the most retarding thing I've ever heard, Bub but daddy he gave it to me, Shut the fuck up candy ass. Your a dead beat, no one likes you. Ill give you one round an a gun and just do the right thing and make the world a better place. Don't worry todd when I get home I will have no problem taking your calls and wont even look the other way when I see your trailer park ass nancy ass. Hey Tod look :postcop: does this give you nightmares?

Late on Nancy

:lol: and the Asian outta no where

title was never in her name man. On another note... wow someone who thinks todd is "ok" wow, look at that! :eek:

And I am not slinging any bullshit, but nice try.

my mistake then, been reading through all this and didnt see you say the bike wasnt in her name, you eventually said it was about him breaking him, not that he stole the bike...

dont get so defensive, chill out dude, i wasnt taking anyone side...just commenting

I want justice for him being a tool bag.... Hmmm what would be just for that.... Oh I got it. He can spend the rest of his life looking like he has a mild form of downs.. Wait a minute..... YAY JUSTICE ha ha ha. Fuck you Ronnie