Summer time conceal carry?

BiggO

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Get an inside the waistband holster. Where is goes between you and your shorts..about the best way I have found.Use it on the shorts that fit too loose haha. On really hot days I carry my walther p22. I know its only a 22 but its very small, light and easily concealed. But either way your still gonna have a slightly noticeable lump from your tee shirt lol..

Stoner makes a ventilated belly band--basically a wide, velcro Ace bandage with a pocket--that you can wear low around the hips inside your shorts.

That said, it's not the quickest to access...and though as snug as one makes it, I've never quite gotten mentally comfortable with it.

the fanny packs have their ups and downs. you can put a larger pistol if you want... room to carry some extra mags or ammo, keys, lighter whatever else you want.

the downside... you're wearing a fanny pack. :(

Rugler LCP with a pocket holster!! :D

Just bought one today. Found it new for $274.99 at a small gun store in Greenfield Ohio. They have some great prices! Even had .380 ammo! Need to find the pocket holster.

I know a guy that made a one out of a handkerchief. Looks like he is getting a hanky out of his pocket, till he pulls the gun out!

Just bought one today. Found it new for $274.99 at a small gun store in Greenfield Ohio. They have some great prices! Even had .380 ammo! Need to find the pocket holster.

I know a guy that made a one out of a handkerchief. Looks like he is getting a hanky out of his pocket, till he pulls the gun out!

http://www.google.com/products/catalog?hl=en&q=uncle+mikes+%23+1+pocket+holster&cid=3232124038039724634&ei=kOT9S7zzKcmOlQejtqWzCA&sa=title&ved=0CAcQ8wIwADgA#p

Great choice!! I trust my life with that gun on the streets, and as a back up weapon. I use it for off duty carry as well. Don’t waste your money on those high dollar custom made holsters. Go with Uncle Mikes in the pocket holster #1 size, see attached link. Their very accurate little guns! Make sure to pick up some Buffalo Bore Ammo!! It’s a hot little round with a deep hollow point.

It's getting hotter out and I was wondering what some of you do to hide your gun under a t-shirt and shorts.

I'd go underneath your ballcap

Get an inside the waistband holster. Where is goes between you and your shorts..about the best way I have found.Use it on the shorts that fit too loose haha. On really hot days I carry my walther p22. I know its only a 22 but its very small, light and easily concealed. But either way your still gonna have a slightly noticeable lump from your tee shirt lol..

For an "anti-member" who "No longer wants to be associated with Ohio Riders".... You just can't seem to stay away, can you :rolleyes:

thigh rig.. open carry.. just do it.. LoLoL..

4.jpg

Thought i could comment on a thread without bein harrassed with some bullshit...obviously not.....

Harassed?!?

2063466440092123726S600x600Q85.jpg

Me pointing out what YOU wrote on your own public profile, for all of us to see.... Isn't harassment

It's not like I called you a thief or said I screwed your girlfriend

You don't like it.... Then change your details. Otherwise, you just seem like a whiney attention whore who says he doesn't want to be here, yet keeps coming back

Your choice.... My $.02

I hope you do carry a gun cause I dont really think you have any friends. You sound like a shit bag. Whats more is if I woulda caught you in my garage stealing you woulda wished you never even thought about it and you'll be hoping the police do find you. That's my 2 cents.

Hey ninja...did u not read a single one of my posts on that 21pg monstrosity?? or do you just like trollin? i didnt fucking steal or break into shit. funny thing is, i have been a member of ohioriders longer than most , especially those bashing me, up to now i would have done anyhing for OR but now i see the true colors of this . i didnt have a single problem till i started dating jonni. hmm now amish boy thinks he is clever and is trying to cause problems. Of course i dont blame u for wanting to hurt someone if found in ur garage, because if someone was caught in my garage they are not leaving either. just sick of the false accusations running rampant thru here.....very dissapointing guys... now this drama has followed to this poor thread who the author im sure doesnt appreciate it as much as i dont appreciate having to defend myself from lies. get a fuckin life .

If it becomes an issue to conceal it, I just open carry. Problem solved.

Chevy, I'm not sure how you pried them from the jar on my wife's bedside stand, but thank you for helping me get my balls back. Because of your open -carry posts, I grew a set and strapped the PPK to my hip last night. I find IWB uncomfortable on the bike and had to go Krogering last night. I was surprised that I didn't get the least bit of hassle. Of course they probably assumed I was a cop because A) I had a gun and B) I had bathed.

Hey ninja...did u not read a single one of my posts on that 21pg monstrosity?? or do you just like trollin? i didnt fucking steal or break into shit. funny thing is, i have been a member of ohioriders longer than most , especially those bashing me, up to now i would have done anyhing for OR but now i see the true colors of this . i didnt have a single problem till i started dating jonni. hmm now amish boy thinks he is clever and is trying to cause problems. Of course i dont blame u for wanting to hurt someone if found in ur garage, because if someone was caught in my garage they are not leaving either. just sick of the false accusations running rampant thru here.....very dissapointing guys... now this drama has followed to this poor thread who the author im sure doesnt appreciate it as much as i dont appreciate having to defend myself from lies. get a fuckin life .

Must have missed that drama. I've always enjoyed your posts. Sorry about all that.