June 6th ride

speedytriple

Well the weather held all day was sunny for a bit here and there. Kent from c.o.r.e. showed up and so did Jbctown. We roads down 212 to 93s, 93 is real dirty and kinda getting rough. Lots of gravel and run off water from the rains. We took 93 down to 83s this is in good shape and pretty clean for the most part. Only a few spots of dirt and that was from the 4x4 guys coming back on the roads I think. The public recreation area was nice and clean with well kept roads. We took 83 down to 78 stopped outside Caldwell for some food and a break. Kent went back west from there and jbc and me went up 258 for a bit nice road then picked up 147n a bit of traffic but was still a ok road. We picked up rt800 in Barnesville and ran that back up north to 250. Way to much traffic on 800 to have any fun, to bad I love that road. Went up 250 to 77n and home. All said about 330 miles and no rain, was a good ride after a cold grey start.

I made it home around 5:30, a total of 360 miles. I hit 666 coming out of Z-ville, they finally repaved the bad spots, nice curves. Good meeting you Jim & nice seeing you Mike, it's been a while. Too bad more of you couldn't make it, nice weather, dry & not too hot.

Edited by Howabusa