WTB: GPS for bike and full leather size 40-42

twincharge7

Hey twin, you need to make the clarification between Euro or US since the suits come listed in both sizes. And before anyone makes some smarts ass "we live in the US" comment first realize that you be default most companies will assume your ordering in the Euro size when you place your order.

a 48 US = a 58 Euro

Personally I want the Garmin 496. Its primary design is to be used as a portably flight GPS but it has the capability for Air, Land, or Sea maps..

Its bad ass but for around $2,200 it should be. Ive come close to buying one of these series models for about 2 years now but just cant justify the expense although that has never stopped me before.

I flew a warrior a few weeks ago with that set-up. it was AWESOME!!! shows everything

WTF... how did you get to fly a warrior and why the hell wasnt I invited.. Was it the portable garmin or an in dash unit. I have flown airplanes with the in dash units but I would love to have the portable so I could use it in any vehicle/boat/hiking/plane. My cousin's wife works at Garmin out in KC so Im sure I could get a discount if I really wanted one. I just cant justify the expense.

this one was an in dash with about a 5 or 6 inch screen. this was before my place was broken into. havn't flown since then b/c they stole my flight bag with all my shit in it. headsets, logbook, charts, ect.

well, if you want to go up, I have an extra headset and Im current to take passengers. just let me know.