I'm new

Catherine.3

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everyone is thinking this is a thread by one of us, and we're getting rick-rolled.

I don't know...

But not to be mean, I'll say hello, and ask which school, Catherine?

I can confirm that it's not a rick-roll Tom! I have met her IRL.

Isn't this Ohio Riders not, Ohio might be a Rider

Meh, cut her some slack. There are actually people who want to get into riding and are honestly just looking to learn a bit or get some advice. I'm all for getting more people into the sport, because each one is one more person who's less likely to run us over in a cage.

At any rate, reserve judgment for a little while. If she's an honest new rider, it'll bear itself out. If she's just another backpack, that'll become pretty obvious too, in time.

Meh, cut her some slack. There are actually people who want to get into riding and are honestly just looking to learn a bit or get some advice

for sure....this was me back last fall

Dont get your E-titties in a twist David Banner. :D

I was talking about that little Suzuki thing you guys had before the Blue twins.

That's freaking hilarious. I liked that Suzuki though. Had nice classic look to it and it was perfect for M to get started on.

Welcome Catherine. If yo are really interested in riding, come meet up with at a bike night or something and you'll get to see some bikes to help you make an informed decision on what to start with. You may decide that a backpack is what you want to be, and that's okay too.

We're tolerant here, we only hate women, men, whites, blacks, Hispanics, Indians, Middle Easterners, Eskimos, Asians, Christians, Jews, Muslims, Buddhists, Wiccans, Atheists, and anyone that breathes oxygen.

I think the only thing universally loved here are puppies. Wait, no, jbot kills puppies. Sorry.

That's freaking hilarious. I liked that Suzuki though. Had nice classic look to it and it was perfect for M to get started on.

Welcome Catherine. If yo are really interested in riding, come meet up with at a bike night or something and you'll get to see some bikes to help you make an informed decision on what to start with. You may decide that a backpack is what you want to be, and that's okay too.

We're tolerant here, we only hate women, men, whites, blacks, Hispanics, Indians, Middle Easterners, Eskimos, Asians, Christians, Jews, Muslims, Buddhists, Wiccans, Atheists, and anyone that breathes oxygen.

I think the only thing universally loved here are puppies. Wait, no, jbot kills puppies. Sorry.

That's the most accurate description of OR I have ever seen!

untrue! it's not my fault the puppy insists on crushing his face against the curb.

gawsh, i would never harm a puppy.