Wanted: Bike to wrap in Carbon vinyl!

35RFTW

We are looking for a bike to wrap in the 3m di-noc Carbon vinyl that we sell for different events that we are doing this year. By letting us display your bike at our events, the wrap will be done at less than cost. Probably around $150-$200 total to get it done. Looking for newer(2000+) models. Bike must be clean and have some modifications done to it. If wheels are black, we may want to paint them a different color. Please submit pictures and bio of your bike to JustinA@800390bike.com for consideration.

I would consider it if you did it for free. If my bike has to be at some of your events that's time off my schedule. I've been wanting to paint mine but it needs a little work on the one side. Little bit of scuffs from a lay down.

hmmm...how easy is it to remove, any long term damage cause by the wrap... I have my 2005 gsxr 750, but would also consider the s1000rr if its not going to harm the factory paint..

I would consider it if you did it for free. If my bike has to be at some of your events that's time off my schedule. I've been wanting to paint mine but it needs a little work on the one side. Little bit of scuffs from a lay down.

No time off your schedule. You are not required to be there, just the bike. Funny thing is we have a 954 in stock I am considering wrapping if I don't find the right person to work with.

hmmm...how easy is it to remove, any long term damage cause by the wrap... I have my 2005 gsxr 750, but would also consider the s1000rr if its not going to harm the factory paint..

There should be no damage to the paint below. I have seen this stuff pulled off before without issue. Wrapping a S1000RR would be a treat!!!

umm wow.

So how much does a normal job cost then?

To wrap a whole bike, not including labor would probably cost around $275-$300 so $150-200 INCLUDING labor would be a steal.

Can you carbon wrap my penis?
I think he said in another thread he can't wrap tiny objects.

Knew this would happen eventually. Luckily for you Issac's Papa, we can wrap fairly small items.