Apple keynote today, announcing iPhone 4G

Casper

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For the Apple haters, I'll save you some time, "Apple sucks", "Android fucking rocks", "Steven Jobs is a douche", "Windows is way better", "Macs are gay", "I pleasure myself to pictures of Bill Gates", etc.

you forgot "Linux is the best" and "OS X is just Free/NetBSD with an ugly purple theme" (my favorite).

glws. :D

I just spit coffee.

"Don't forget to tip the bartender and wait staff; they're working hard for you..."

Edited by jblosser
Put Ben's quote in since GiantPic got in between our posts...

what they should announce is core i7 in the 13" MBP with usb 3.0 and internal blueray option

you could just go but an HP Dm4t with core i7 instead of pinning for steve jobs praying one day he overcharges you for the same hardware. :rolleyes:

Sprint-HTC-EVO-4G.jpg

Have fun playing with AT&T til 2012 with limited data plans and extra cost for tethering. Picking up my Evo friday.

whats the limited data plan? mines unlimited? confused?

new AT&T plans will have limited data, i think 2GB without tethering, which will cost extra. Existing customers will be able to keep their unlimited plans, but if you wanna add tethering option, you'd have to change your plan to a limited data one. my iphone friends aren't happy about that.

I love my EVO... The only thing on the new iPhone that sounds nice is the battery life and a very slight difference in the screens. Other then that, it has worse tech specs then the EVO so enjoy

Edited by flounder

what they should announce is core i7 in the 13" MBP with usb 3.0 and internal blueray option
you could just go but an HP Dm4t with core i7 instead of pinning for steve jobs praying one day he overcharges you for the same hardware. :rolleyes:

D.I.Y.... Hackintosh. Google it. Not hard at all to do. I've done it on two lappers and a netbook (for research purposes only, of course).

battery life estimates are just that. we'll see how they pan out in real usage. evo's battery life is already a complaint, but hopefully when they release android 2.2 for it that will improve (so i've heard). i'll be surprised if the battery life is any better. the higher res screen on the iphone should eat more juice anytime it's powered up. but i wouldnt be shocked if it had a longer lifespan than the evo as the evo's processor will probably suck it dry.

I love my EVO... The only thing on the new iPhone that sounds nice is the battery life and a very slight difference in the screens. Other then that, it has worse tech specs then the EVO so enjoy

I feel like the only thing 'tech spec' wise that the EVO does better is expandable memory and a better camera.

I realize this is just my opinion, but a better processor (A4>Snapdragon) and a better screen are far more important to me than a camera. The memory thing I'll give to the EVO, but that's it.

I'd have a tough time going along with saying the EVO has better tech specs...

I feel like the only thing 'tech spec' wise that the EVO does better is expandable memory and a better camera.

I realize this is just my opinion, but a better processor (A4>Snapdragon) and a better screen are far more important to me than a camera. The memory thing I'll give to the EVO, but that's it.

I'd have a tough time going along with saying the EVO has better tech specs...

Primarily free Android Market vs Apple pay for everything, no skype amongst other things. Opinions of course and everyone's will be different.