Euro bike night in Grandview

Jeepman3ski

I live right by Grandview's "main strip", so I'll roll up for a bit. I've got the red Aprilia Falco. Can show some nice roads when we both have 5+ hours to chew up some tyres too....:)

As I don't see anyone interested I won't be stopping in the short north/arena...just in grandview. If you show look for a white triumph street triple.

RFM what time are you planning on coming by?

Edited by Jeepman3ski

indeed, picked it up last thursday....about 250 miles left of 9000 rpms and 160hp

Stupid question, but do you like it? Initial thoughts?

Time to change the bike in your avatar....

Best thing to do is follow the line of a good rider, and add a track day to the mix. You can have a personal track day with Doug Polen for the kind of dosh that you're tossing about. I think he charges $400 when he's in town, and some friends have done it at Mid Ohio. Can't hurt to have the best teacher, no?

id be all in for a personal lesson, just dont have the gear to hit the track quite yet..

all in good time... Ill have to follow ya out one day and see if I can still see you after the first few miles..