Look what followed me home...

Bad324

so how do you like it?

only had the quick ride from picking it up....jury is still out. I've been super busy and I'm awaiting the title to plate and insure it to actually get it out. I need to change the oil and clean/lube the chain too before I really get to put some miles on it

Nice ride' date=' but isn't the blue one supposed to have a "matte" finish? Why is it shiny?

Oh, I have a silver 4gig iPod Nano that I don't use. Excellent condition, with original plastic case, USB cable, dock adapter and papers. Doesn't have ear buds, though.[/quote']

I think the 06s came in matte.

I like shiny things. Magma Red is probably the best looking color in the 636s. but im biased :D

Nice to see another 636. Time for some flushmounts and a FE though. Dont ever let NinjaNick see stickers on your 636...he'll go ape shit.

I think the 06s came in matte.

I like shiny things. Magma Red is probably the best looking color in the 636s. but im biased :D

Nice to see another 636. Time for some flushmounts and a FE though. Dont ever let NinjaNick see stickers on your 636...he'll go ape shit.

I missed out on a Magma Red for the same price as this one with a lot of nice mods and same mileage that I really wanted by about 6 hours.

Think I am going to get a set of those euro signals for the front and waiting to see if r1crusher has one otherwise I think I found one on ebay that I like

I missed out on a Magma Red for the same price as this one with a lot of nice mods and same mileage that I really wanted by about 6 hours.

Think I am going to get a set of those euro signals for the front and waiting to see if r1crusher has one otherwise I think I found one on ebay that I like

I just made one out of an aluminum sheet and wired some LED turn signals from bikelitez kit. Placed it under the undertray back towards the seat.