June 27, 2010 meeting for Coshocton ride

Uncle Punk

• Replies 528
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why can't you go?

He's a newb and skeered...

Ok, we know better, unless he forgot how to ride in the past year.

He said in another thread that he works Sundays. Come on TA-RR! Keep up bud! :) (I just happened to see that, so don't feel bad for not knowing.)

Tod, I usually count at all stops whether I'm in back or not. Being the slowest man on two wheels helps.

...but the last 20 miles are going to be too juicy to pass up.

Our group better hope we all know each other or we don't have a lot of people show up because you guys are all on the list to ride sweep. No one wants to give up the last 20 miles, how about I will be sweep on the ride home.

how long is this ride supposed to be

I don't know, the Coshocton crew is responsible for the ride once we get there. I am guessing we will be back to the meeting spot about 5:30 PM.

I haven't ridden with any of you but this ride sounds tempting. I didn't read thru 33 pages of forum but are there any route specifics once we arrive in Coshocton? Do you folks mind having an older gentleman tag along?

You probably aren't any older than me and about the Honda thing its okay you can ride in the front with the other Honda. The Suzuki squids can ride together out back.

Isn't there going to be an RC51 on this ride?

I wish Parks would quit posting in my thread about his ride. His is just supposed to organize the shit once we all get there not be a dick on the internet.

you should give him a big dark mushroom tattoo when you see him. if it's that big and dark, would you call it a portabella tattoo?

haven’t been on a ride in a while and I’m finally off work for one, might be at circle K Sunday morning

I have seen you lurking about and expected to see you Sunday. How about your dad? If he isn't going to make it you should ride his bike, tell him I said its okay.

text me back a hole

I don't owe you a text sweetheart, see you tomorrow.

I'm surprised UP hasn't put up a list yet!

I have never seen a list that was accurate or necessary for a group ride. I know for sure we will have at least three local guys & or gals showing up who aren't members so I don't see the point.

I can't wait to appoint the sweep rider since no one volunteered. I think Jinx is showing up but on a scooter because he needs an excuse for why more of the group can keep up with him.

I am only talking about needing a sweep rider from our meeting spot to Coshocton. I will be running sweep in one of the Coshocton groups or leading one of the slower groups but that is up to the Coshocton crew.

ill be in the back of the group holding the harleys back