2005 Honda CBR 600RR

Bad324

Well figured I would see the interest here in this. Having the Ninja makes this expendable and I found a VFR800 local I'd like to replace it with.

Currently shows 14,9xx miles but due to the gearing change, only has about 12,000

Has fresh oil change and was looked over by Pauly aka Isaac's Papa aka DucRx for the season. Tires still have plenty of life left in them, I think they have about 2,000 miles on them and they are Pilot Road's

Mods are:

Double Bubble Dark Smoke Windscreen

Swingarm, rear sets, pegs powdercoated black

smoked flushmount front LED signals

LED turn signal passenger pegs.

CA integrated tail

-1/+2 sprocket

speedo healer

gutted stock exhaust

$4500 firm-ish

26839_720454077305_21400303_4012240.jpg

26839_720453253955_21400303_4012234.jpg

26839_720453288885_21400303_4012234.jpg

riverview.jpg

riverview2.jpg

was cruising craigslist and found your ad there. not surprising.

but I also noticed that the 636 is up for sale there. what gives?

I always like to keep my options open :) I found a VFR at a pretty good price so the responsible side of me says one of these has to sell before I entertain that idea

The 636 I bought mainly to make some money off (which is why I didn't list it here) but also to try out another type of bike in

Goodluck and I'm still waiting for my xbox

i know i know we'll make the switch don't worry, if the gift cards to purchase the new xbox aren't here within a few days then I'll just say screw it since at least with live I can keep all the achievements and points I've accumulated

BUMP FOR A NICE ASS BIKE!

I've ridden with Brian and his RR several times and the thing just purrs! Really handles the twisties perfectly and can pick up and go regardless of where your rpms are. This bike is more than worth the 4.5k! If I had the money the bike wouldn't have even gone up here b/c it would've been mine!

GLWS man! Don't take any less for it either. It's worth every penny!

sold! lock her up
BUMP FOR A NICE ASS BIKE!

I've ridden with Brian and his RR several times and the thing just purrs! Really handles the twisties perfectly and can pick up and go regardless of where your rpms are. This bike is more than worth the 4.5k! If I had the money the bike wouldn't have even gone up here b/c it would've been mine!

GLWS man! Don't take any less for it either. It's worth every penny!

:wtf: