6/23 Bike night Valley View

jmatczy

i might be persuaded to hit bike night tomorrow. I'm supposed to grab drinks with coworkers at 5:00, so I won't be riding to work, but if I duck out after 1 drink, getting to knockouts by 6:30 shouldnt' be a problem.

honestly though, I'd rather just do a relaxed ride through the park though. QSL bike night is so stupid. The only thing worth seeing are the girls from the Crazy Horse.

alright well let me know im gonna have my 2 buddies rolling out with my also but were def going to be hitting up the highway out there then prob going to the valley after.

is that with the group that meets at the BK around 8pm? I just found out about this a couple weeks ago but not really sure what that involves as far as riding goes

Honestly, I'm more interested in putting some faces with names and getting in a relaxed ride than making it to QS&L.

it's hot as balls out, so skipping the traffic at "bike night" and just meeting up for a short ride after works for me...

- chris

Honestly, I'm more interested in putting some faces with names and getting in a relaxed ride than making it to QS&L.

it's hot as balls out, so skipping the traffic at "bike night" and just meeting up for a short ride after works for me...

- chris

if, and its probably a big if, I am able to squeeze the clutch enough tonight without too much pain I would be in for a relaxed ride. I haven't been on the bike in almost 2 weeks

Naw this is just a group of my freinds and anyone else that wants to ride. Were going to ride right out to bike night from the bar, We wont be there till more like 645ish. So just let me know what the deal is if not im just gonna roll out with my buddies from my house.

wtf u do brian

got my nail half ripped off and broke my ring finger and severely jammed my middle and pinky. Took 48hrs for my ring finger to finally stop bleeding so really my concern is more that I won't bust the clot than it is the uncomfort of the broken and jammed part

is that with the group that meets at the BK around 8pm? I just found out about this a couple weeks ago but not really sure what that involves as far as riding goes

those are bikestyles, they do a "hell ride" through down town doin whoolies and stoppies and shit through the business district.

those are bikestyles, they do a "hell ride" through down town doin whoolies and stoppies and shit through the business district.

well this makes me glad I didn't just randomly join up with them to go then

Ehh put a bandaid on it and quit whining just ride

I tried last night, just wasn't happening. I didn't feel "safe" if I had to pull the clutch in frantically or need a firm grip to avoid a hazard.

mangina 1 - me 0

well this makes me glad I didn't just randomly join up with them to go then

koz and I have ridden with them before. A lot of them seem pretty talented, albeit a little less focused and controlled as a group than I'd like to see.

it's kinda like AFJ all over again, some good talent, a lot of shit talking, and some idiots mixed in to keep things interesting. Although bikestyles has turned themselves into a somewhat profitable business. they even have a store in the mentor mall where they sell their BS branded items, BS stunt videos, and energy drinks.

this guy seemed to be one of the leaders or founding members.

Edited by magley64

If the weather is alright I might stop up at Mentor. All depends on whats going on at home. My wife and kids are headed to N.C. early in the am. I'm figuring maybe around 9 or possibly earlier if grandma picks up the youngest early.

I stopped up there two weeks ago and it was a poor turn out. Basically rode in, stopped and rode out. All I really saw was patches and police.

koz and I have ridden with them before. A lot of them seem pretty talented, albeit a little less focused and controlled as a group than I'd like to see.

it's kinda like AFJ all over again, some good talent, a lot of shit talking, and some idiots mixed in to keep things interesting. Although bikestyles has turned themselves into a somewhat profitable business. they even have a store in the mentor mall where they sell their BS branded items, BS stunt videos, and energy drinks.

this guy seemed to be one of the leaders or founding members.

Chubbz is the actual creator I'm pretty sure- I'm sure you can find it on their forum- http://www.bikestylesinc.com/forum/