Coshocton Ride

Hutch

With what? Just checking to see if there is another party at my house that I dont know about untill the last minute again. :)

Just a bunch of stuff. Work, party, baseball game. And your party is next weekend. But you don't know that.

i wish i could have made that....... sorry todd. happy half birthday buddy.

:lol:

what time are you wanting to meet up

should leave the kfc at 9:00 so we have time to get gas before we meet everyone else.

saturday or sunday and what time, some of us need recovery from friday night lol

Sunday leave kfc at 9:00

I highly doubt I'll bother going. I'm sure my grass needs cut or somthing.

:beating:

talk to Ananda, she is looking at coming down after I guilt tripped her haha

Ah! You think you're THAT influential, eh? :D

should leave the kfc at 9:00 so we have time to get gas before we meet everyone else.

I'm still 50/50 about this ride but if so, I'll definitely meet up with you guys at the kfc.

So where is this KFC you speak of lol, I live in GRANDVIEW is anyone close or near by me? I'm not sure which KFC you guys are talking about on a serious note, but sunday at 9 should be good.

The kfc is in Newark right off of 16 (cedar st. exit). this is not a meet spot its just for those that dont want to take 16 all the way to coshocton. Myself and maybe a couple others will be there till 9:00 am then we will head out 79 to 541 to coshocton