Hey D-bag on the white GSX-R

Zach

Next time do a head check in addition to looking into your little mirror before changing lanes. I honked at your dumb ass not because I'm an aggressive driver, but because you fucking cut me off.

And then you had the gall to get next to me and stare me down? Dude, I'm in a 3,000 motherfucking pound truck. What the FUCK are you going to do to me with your little squidsicle? You're god damn lucky I wasn't some gun wielding meth head because your ride coulda got a lot more interesting this morning.

Also, you may wanna consider something a little safer than fucking khakis and loafers if you're going to continue to ride like you're god's damn gift to I-270.

This sounds like RedRocket04 and his new white bike. He seems like a loafer kinda guy...lol

White gixxer, black and white viffer.. Yeah, they sound a lot alike. And I'm definitely not a loafers kinda guy.

So, even riders get the "im in a 3000 pound car, and so I will happily ride along in your blind spot, waiting to teach you a lesson" mentality.