Typical Kentucky 10/22 Route

ohdaho

Goddamn right :werd:! Just thinking about that route gets my dick hard. (No homo! I forgot I was on OR, which is actually not as bad on the gay shit as AFJ sometimes!)

Not gay shit, Man shit.

:banana:

Glad you made it home man. Its probably best you didnt hang with us. We got pulled over by a cop hauling ass. Got off with a warning tho.

Good ride indeed. Mos def will have to hit up some different roads next time. Good group of guys tho.

No doubt man. It was a good ride until I got to Willow and saw my 43t sprocket was missing teeth! I got home and got it switched out.............9 of 43 remaining! I'm sure a bunch came off on the hwy ride back to the house though. I only counted like 11 @ Willow. :lol:

Atleast you didnt get hit by a deer on your ride.

Deer is ok as well as AfroCBR.

Riight..that deer made my %$@hole puker up....that was one of the scariest moments of my life!!!!...But hey...I'm down to do it again...just let me know!...

lol...and why did you guys stop at McDonald's for the cop to catch up....I took one look at my speedo...saw 140...and kept going...didn't figure he would give me a warning for almost tripling the speed limit....and my dude on the busa' was gonna faster than that...I would guess 160+.....you guys were crazy to stop!