another track tire question

Hoblick

ok so im gonna buy warmers..

im gonna go with a power race medium soft rear, and power one front

but what compound front should i run.. (standard, A,B,V)?

ive read what each compound is, but have never ran any of them, so what will be my best bet

The V is probably a little too aggressive for what i need, so its either, standard, A, or B

+3 to what they said. I started on the B front and it worked well. Then moved to a V and it took a bit to get use too, but love it now. And get a good set of warmers for the love of all that is holy. Chicken Hawk/T2 would be my personal recommendations.

As for a slight hijack, I'm going to have 2 sets of take-offs if you'd like to give a V front a try. It’s definitely a sharper dropping tire then your standard, but let me know.

I also have a new B front that I need to sell and replace with a V if you’re interested.

Edited by SJC1000rr

All Vs are the A compound... The V is for the profile - much more "V" shaped for better turn in and a larger side patch for extreme lean angles.

It has nothing to do with your speed as much as it does what you want the bike to do and what you feel comfortable with. Many a fast guy run the traditional non V fronts... It's how the bike is setup and how you ride...