Need a concealed carry permit to open carry?

chevysoldier

now we all know that RVTpilot fancies himself to be some sort of Obama appointed czar of deciding "who gets to defend himself and his loved ones" and those who gets to "watch helplessly as his family is mutilated and tortured and ultimately killed before his tear filled eyes... after which they take everything of value and then burns everything to the ground. And as the flames engulf his legs and the remains of his butchered family, he madly screams for death to come sooner and curses those who would legislate away his right to self defense with equal force as those who would harm him".

jaaaay kaaaaaay!!!!111!!1!!!

the latter guy would probably just scream for death to come sooner, not the part about cursing the name of RVTPilot. He probably wouldn't think of that, what with being burned alive and the unmistakable stench of his burning children.

...heh heh

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the unmistakable stench of his burning children.

This knowledge can only come from learning it by having your starter children burned up by an RVTPilot supporter. These people are mean and enjoy burning children but if he could RVTPilot would have his buddy Obama make fire illegal. It won't help because their supporters are baby killers and no law will stop them. I don't trust RVTPilot or Obama supporters.

I do think the constitution is a living document that can be added to for protecting its people from the government but I trust what is already there and don’t find any wisdom in taking away rights that are already in it.

+2. Holy shit I think I agree with a conservative!

I also agree that there are times when the constitution must grow in order to continue serving the people; indeed, this is why the amendment process exists. I also tend to believe that such changes should always be moving in the direction of less restriction for the people, not more. Or maybe more specifically, defining freedoms that may not have been thought of previously but which are endangered either by government or some other powerful interest (meaning anything against which a normal citizen can't fight alone-- large companies, religious groups, the music industry in general, herds of mutated zombie cattle, etc). It's precisely why I oppose constitutional amendments (at the federal or state level) 'banning' anything, from gay marriage to fuzzy hats with green bills.

Well, almost anything. They should definitely ban fuzzy hats with orange bills. Those are just downright creepy.

After reading all this, I'm sorry for all the long posts I wrote in the debates I've gotten into.

I'm on UPs side

and I'm on RVT's side.

I want you both to be the bread in a JRMMiii sammich.

Fuck you libtard, you can't be agnostic and sit on the fence pick a side and argue it you spineless malcontent.

This knowledge can only come from learning it by having your starter children burned up by an RVTPilot supporter. These people are mean and enjoy burning children but if he could RVTPilot would have his buddy Obama make fire illegal. It won't help because their supporters are baby killers and no law will stop them. I don't trust RVTPilot or Obama supporters.

Wait......I have supporters?:eek:

now we all know that RVTpilot fancies himself to be some sort of Obama appointed czar of deciding "who gets to defend himself and his loved ones" and those who gets to "watch helplessly as his family is mutilated and tortured and ultimately killed before his tear filled eyes... after which they take everything of value and then burns everything to the ground. And as the flames engulf his legs and the remains of his butchered family, he madly screams for death to come sooner and curses those who would legislate away his right to self defense with equal force as those who would harm him".

jaaaay kaaaaaay!!!!111!!1!!!

the latter guy would probably just scream for death to come sooner, not the part about cursing the name of RVTPilot. He probably wouldn't think of that, what with being burned alive and the unmistakable stench of his burning children.

...heh heh

You know, just to prove you wrong, I spent the last few minutes setting fire to my 6 year old. Yeah, she screamed, but they do that when playing anyway, so it wasn't hard to block out mentally. And truth be told, after a few moments, it all really just kinda smelled of mongolian BBQ. So now I am hungry, and wondering if I should stop for take out before or after we get to the ER.

Hmmmm.....I wonder if Maing Wok delivers to St. Johns West Shore?

You know, just to prove you wrong, I spent the last few minutes setting fire to my 6 year old. Yeah, she screamed, but they do that when playing anyway, so it wasn't hard to block out mentally. And truth be told, after a few moments, it all really just kinda smelled of mongolian BBQ. So now I am hungry, and wondering if I should stop for take out before or after we get to the ER.

Hmmmm.....I wonder if Maing Wok delivers to St. Johns West Shore?

you are absolutely correct, after a certain point, everything smells like mongolian BBQ.

I compromised and called an ambalamps. While they take her to the ER I am picking up take out for both kids, the emergency responders, and myself. I will try your idea on Zach next time. He's meatier anyway.

Actually, this is one of the few politically-related threads I've seen where damned near the entire spectrum was represented and it basically stayed good-natured. Quick, somebody troll it!

Actually, this is one of the few politically-related threads I've seen where damned near the entire spectrum was represented and it basically stayed good-natured. Quick, somebody troll it!

Some of this has to do with the participants and some of it has to do with me thinking RVTPilot's thinking could be changed. We didn't have to ignore someone spewing shit to make our points. I have done that in the past but only when the arguments were ridiculous and no one was going to change their mind.

I would bet a year after RVTPilot has his license his views will be different than they are today.

Yeah, I noticed that as well. I don't think I ever ever seen such long, precise, well mannered argumentative posts before. Are we still on ORDN?

Quick, somebody troll it!

I think all guns should be banned, and we all should instead work to stop the suffrage of women. As Mr. Barkley would say "That's just turrible."

...and telling you that JRMMiii is Satan.

Ohhhh I'm sorry, "Satin"... "Satin" is what we were looking for there.

Pick again, remember players there is a daily double still left on the board.

Edited by JRMMiii