Need a concealed carry permit to open carry?

chevysoldier

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I get on that site about once a month to look around but I never registered. They don't seem to value any debate so it just ends up sounding like a great big pat on the back cheerleading session. Great for the sites agenda but too white bread for anyone who likes to have their views challenged and posses the ability to defend a stance, plus they like to stay on topic way too much for my taste. I have also noticed a lot of self proclaimed experts who sound like idiots just repeating what they have read on the internet without any real world experience. Which is alright and it is what makes the internet interesting but the mods don't allow these people to be challenged so it's a pretty boring site.

Everyone in the state who has their LCCH should spend time there because it does have a wealth of information. Not much for intelligent discussion but factual information is there to be had. I understand they have a structure that feeds their agenda quite well but the forums section really doesn't have much to offer for entertainment. The best free open discussions I have found about firearms and their related laws have been on motorcycle forums. The OFCC site is not unique in being heavily modded for a firearms related site, I haven't made it across one yet that wasn't too modded for my taste.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Actually, it's easier to get in trouble with a Bowie knife on your belt. There is a clear law against that. And for other large blades, like Katanas, which is probably why we never see Ninjas walking around on the street...

No, we never see ninjas on the street...because they're freakin' ninjas!

ninjas1.jpg

OK though you need to look at it as it is Gander Mountain. They are a retailer not a specialty store. They hire, and I hate to say it, idiots! I have laughed at more of their associates than I care to think about.

The latest was a guy in your neck of the woods. Ordered some 69grn .223 Black hills HPBT's. He states they dont sell them? Really? Why does buckeye have them? He had no answer. I then use their LAN to pull it up and show them that they do infact have them and sell them. IT stated hollow point boat tail. He states well you did not say that? You said 69grn H-P-B-T's.

HOLY SHITE! DUMBAZZ's

OK though you need to look at it as it is Gander Mountain. They are a retailer not a specialty store. They hire, and I hate to say it, idiots! I have laughed at more of their associates than I care to think about.

The latest was a guy in your neck of the woods. Ordered some 69grn .223 Black hills HPBT's. He states they dont sell them? Really? Why does buckeye have them? He had no answer. I then use their LAN to pull it up and show them that they do infact have them and sell them. IT stated hollow point boat tail. He states well you did not say that? You said 69grn H-P-B-T's.

HOLY SHITE! DUMBAZZ's

I used to buy guns there almost exclusively due to pricing and location. About four years ago, I walked in to find EVERY gun went up in price by $40. When I asked why, they said that they now offer free cleaning and repair for the first year. :wtf: