Any one know of any openings anywhere in columbus?

cmoosego

I needs full time work. 40+ hrs a week, I'm willing to start at the bottom and work my way up. Most of you know I have 13 yrs experience in construction, but I'm willing to do just about anything. please help.:)

I needs full time work. 40+ hrs a week, I'm willing to start at the bottom and work my way up. Most of you know I have 13 yrs experience in construction, but I'm willing to do just about anything. please help.:)

What happened with working at the pony? Or is that just part time?

I'm in the same boat. I've been working at Patio Enclosures for more than 10 years. until last fall.

I've seriously gone to about every single company in my area about a job in that field...nothing.

been applying to 3-4 jobs a day 3-4 days a week since april.

a friend of mine just told me that Cols City Schools is hiring about 200 bus drivers. if you have a CDL and can handle a load of kids (as in, children), that might be something of interest. i may be able to get some more info for you if you would like.

:)

Integrity Motorcycles new spot called Motorcycle Maxx.

Old Hinds spot.

I'll also check somethings tomorrow. Maybe Blake needs a new friend.

I'd work with that bubby... 2 D town bubbies on the same job could get interestin...

Truly sorry to hear that Chris.... I know how relieved you were to get that job, & you really seemed to enjoy working there :nono:

Even passing up the DTC ride a few weeks ago 'cause you couldn't get the day off, & offering to stay in Cincy all weekend with their truck

Hope you find something quick, as I can imagine how stressed you must be right now

Edited by Fonzie

Truly sorry to hear that Chris.... I know how relieved you were to get that job, & you really seemed to enjoy working there :nono:

Even passing up the DTC ride a few weeks ago 'cause you couldn't get the day off, & offering to stay in Cincy all weekend with their truck

Hope you find something quick, as I can imagine how stressed you must be right now

yeah I had a string of bad luck with vehicles since april... wrecked my bike, then blew up the engine, had a guy call in that i was driving too fast, got a speeding ticket going to work one morning, and the icing was a fender bender on the 4th.... that was also the nail in my coffin.... I am so ready to have my ticket punched mang... I dunno what I'm gonna do...

...h....h....gregg....apply online, almost all stores are hiring

You beat me to this one. I was going to suggest HHgregg as well. apply online and if that doesn't work out, post your resume on Monster.com.

Edited by kitani2126

yeah I had a string of bad luck with vehicles since april... wrecked my bike, then blew up the engine, had a guy call in that i was driving too fast, got a speeding ticket going to work one morning, and the icing was a fender bender on the 4th.... that was also the nail in my coffin.... I am so ready to have my ticket punched mang... I dunno what I'm gonna do...

There are times that you have to let up on the accelerator man...

Seriously though, I wish you the best in finding what you need. I'm sure you will, you're not a dummy!

I've heard that Safelite might be hiring call center people (basically processing customer claims, I think). Not a great job, but it might be at least something. Pays like $12 to start, if I remember right. I can get more info if you're interested.

My little brother does the bouncer deal at Dream Girls and I think he said was gonna bring on a couple more. Was thinking about doing it partime myself the pay isnt the greatest but the scenery is. I can talk to him if youre interested.

My little brother does the bouncer deal at Dream Girls and I think he said was gonna bring on a couple more. Was thinking about doing it partime myself the pay isnt the greatest but the scenery is. I can talk to him if youre interested.

yeah just don't tell my wife...