2011 zx10r photo realeased today

attackpainter

Looks sexy, but let's wait and see if it acts like a Heavy Duty Jack Hammer when turning before we get excited...

I think Kaw is going to do a better job, but unless they swallow pride a bit and create a solid and dependable (and tuneable) chassis, looks get you nothing...

Hasn't Harley built a 100 year business on this?

:popcorn:

Yes, but the cruiser guys don't buy bikes that are designed for race first and street use second. Sportbikes like the ZX10 are built with a single purpose. Not to create a marketing scheme that has guys spending tons of money on radial engine technology from the 40s...

GSXR tail, R6/ CBR upper...

Still beautiful. Still expensive.

Who cares? They all look the same and to speak frankly, BMW has had some serious success with doing the exact same thing you describe.

To be perfectly fair, the ZX10 has much more in common with it's little brother the ZX6R than what you describe above.

One could argue that each brand has been copied from each of the big 4... Copy is a sign of flatery and the factories see each others' bikes well before we do. In fact, the factories buy and test the competition when building their next generation of bikes. They surely had an R1, R6, GSXR family and CBR family of machines when testing and building this bike. And I am sure that as I stated earlier, that BMW while really hot right now, will fade in the distance after the new Japanese machines are unveiled...

We just have to wait until 2012 for the new GSXR1000...:(

200hp and 200kg on a stock bike.... fully wet and loaded. Looks like Max, Corser, Haslam, Checa, Crutchlow, and Rea might be playing with Sykes and Vermeulen next season!

Maybe NinjaNick won't have to live in shame the rest of his life?

GO R.L. Hayden!

Not true...just send your current GSXR to KWS and you can have something even more untamed than you had previously.

:D

Nope... Mine's 190 plus to the ground... I have Reuben and he's been courted by KWS anyways before. Trust me, he's at worse, equal...