I just don't know what to say...

Casper

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not sure whether to laugh at this post or be offended by it. :lol::mad::o:eek::(:):banana:

Please dont be offended by it, I am not a racist, Never have been never will be, I just think it is stupid for this guy to hate all white people, and I think it is stupid for white to hate all black people, My wife is white, she is european, her kind has never caused anything harmful to the black nation. actually her country gave free college education to any black person that imigrated there from africa. How could he hate all whites. we are all a team and everyone should benefit from each other. As jesus spoke treat people twice as good as you would treat yourself

Screw you guys, I was at MidOhio all day and am too tired to debate this bullspit.

Be jealous.

Dick...you went to Mid-O but couldn't drag your ass out to the Cosh ride nor even go to Beaver Run with the rest of us.

You really really disappoint me cracka'.

Not my rebuttal, but here's another perspective*.

Fox News runs incendiary video of New Black Panther's racist rant. Here are some other racists they don't show you.

*Note: I didn't watch the first video, but I assume this is the same thing and what we're talking about here.

33.gif Don't you taunt others for using this same "deflection" tactic with you??

Haven't you heard!? r1crusher is all about the corners and trackdays now... he even got his basic suspension setup, so now he's got no excuse.

He might as well change his name to InyasAzzCrusher... but that really is unrelated to the trackday thing I previously mentioned.

Edited by JRMMiii