Christian Sport Bike Assoc July 17th Ride

JCMathis

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be up in Cleveland with some family stuff. You guys stay safe. Watch your ass in Cambridge, Staties are all over 70/77 usually, not sure how far they get into the states routes but be careful nonetheless.

Does anyone want to meet some where from Newark im taking St Rt 16 To McNaughten rd

I'll be headed out from Johnstown to Broad St (SR 16). I'll probably be crossing Broad St near McNaughten though, at Wagonner, or Reynoldsburg/New Albany Rd.

If you want we can meet at Meijer gas station on 16 like we did on the last ride. Say 7:30 to 7:35

I'm going to be through there a bit later than that, most likely. I was thinking more like 7:45 to 7:50. I plan to leave here at about 7:30. That would put me at the church around 8:00, then leave around 8:30. Don't let me hold you up from getting there early though!

I'm thinking I had better take the 250 tomorrow, as well. The oil pressure light keeps flickering on at idle, so I think I'm going to swap the pump out of the other engine that I have.

I didn't go either. Something was telling me not to go. I have no idea why, but I just don't think I was in the mindset to go on that long of a spirited ride today. Sometimes you have to listen to that "little voice" in your head.

It was a great ride! I was finally able to ride with Uncle Punk and "He's not black"! That man can ride, it was great to have him lead the ride so I could watch the master at work. Unfortunately I could only watch for short periods since it was not taking very long for him to get out of sight. We all had a great time, over 400 miles on the clock once I got back to Delaware. I will post up some videos of 260 soon. If you have never been on 260, it is well worth the trip. I would ride interstate 2 hours each just to get to that road. We had 9 riders total which was a great number, very easy to keep track of them all. Looking forward to another trip down that way in the near future. Thanks to all that showed up for the ride and I think I can speak for everyone when I say we all had a great ride.

I had a great time and got the chance to ride some roads that I have been ignoring while down in that part of the state.

260 is just as good of a road as 255, I can't believe more people don't talk about it, wow.

It was nice meeting everyone and riding that many miles without worrying about anyone going down make the time very enjoyable. I hate to stop for lunch on rides but the place we stopped at was very nice and worth the stop.

Thanks to all who were involved in organizing this ride it is much appreciated.

For those of you that do not know what Beallsville Diner looks like. This is it, if you blink while driving through Beallsville you will miss it.

IMG_0243.jpg

IMG_0244.jpg

Edited by JCMathis

Hi guys:

392 miles clocked home to home. It was great riding with you all once again and meeting some new people (Todd, George come to mind). And we picked up someone in Malta and dropped him off near Cambridge - go figure.

It was inspiring watching you guys gracefully hit those turns.

See y'all in September.........

I can't believe I missed a ride with the "legendary" Uncle Punk. :nono:

Glad to hear that the ride went so well. While riding to Iron Pony and back, I realized that my mind was not prepared for a ride like that today. Nothing happened, I just wasn't feeling it for running a faster pace.