Christian Sport Bike Assoc July 17th Ride

JCMathis

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did anyone count the Miatas that went past us on 208 going the other direction? It seemed like about 30 of them.

yeah, i did. reminded me of when i went to the dragon last year due miata week. them cats where all over the place and all over the road as well.....at least the guys yesterday were on their side of the yellow.

I was finally able to ride with Uncle Punk and "He's not black"! That man can ride, it was great to have him lead the ride so I could watch the master at work. Unfortunately I could only watch for short periods since it was not taking very long for him to get out of sight.

You now see why I ride with him every opportunity I get. :) And dangit the BlackTod thing was a secret, now it's out. :(

Thanks for the video, that confirms it, I think this road might be better than 255 because it doesn't have so many blind rises and drop offs, plus it's twice as long. I'm going to repost this video in the thread for the ride I have planned for the 31st.

Thanks for the video John, now I am really bummed about not being able to hang with you guys to the good part of the ride.:mad: 78 to Nelsonville was ok but, nothing like the video.:cry:

You do not even need to be a christian to participate in these rides. All riders are welcome.

There are no such thing as a perfect christian. We are all screwed up and make mistakes every day. If someone claims to be a perfect christian, they have bigger problems. Claiming to be a christian does not make me better than anyone else, it just means that I have placed my faith in Jesus Christ and I have a plan to live in eternity with Him.

I know what you mean, but I didn't say perfect... I'm not just an imperfect Christian, I really am a total disaster, trust me. lol. But, I do know that Jesus is God come in the flesh to redeem mankind, and believe He is the only way... just haven't figured out how that is supposed to work in this life. I guess you could say that I shipwrecked my faith many years ago, and I never have fit in with church people, so I just stopped trying.

Come out and join us some time. You will see that you are no different than the rest of us. We all sin and fall short. It is what we do after we acknowledge that sin that matters.

I would love to meet you sometime, not only because you are a brother but you also have a good chice of a bike.

Come out and join us some time. You will see that you are no different than the rest of us. We all sin and fall short. It is what we do after we acknowledge that sin that matters.

I would love to meet you sometime, not only because you are a brother but you also have a good chice of a bike.

Is the next one planned yet, or is Aug going to be the knee dragging clinic?

I really am a total disaster, trust me.

I might have some competition for being the biggest disaster! Our fearless leader better watch out...The disasters will be taking over soon!

The rides are on the 3rd Saturday of the month..so you should go ahead and plan for August's ride

I might have some competition for being the biggest disaster! Our fearless leader better watch out...The disasters will be taking over soon!

The rides are on the 3rd Saturday of the month..so you should go ahead and plan for August's ride

Cool... looking forward to it. Sounds like most are in the Columbus area?