ohio riders mod rc51johnboi

that dude

Maybe I'm stating the obvious, but if you don't like it here then fuck off and leave!

You guys are trying to use the same retarded ideas that you argue with in the political debates. This isn't a democracy, its a fucking Bentatorship. If he asked for your opinion, its to get ideas, not to cast a fucking vote.

Quit trolling, seriously, fuck off. This is directed at everyone in this thread. This is a motorcycle website, and the motorcycle related content is pathetic. Yeah, I screw around occasionally, I get off topic, but you idiots search for this kinda bullshit and constantly bring it to the forefront of the website.

That Dude, your a fucktard, okay? The first week I joined I blocked your dumbass and only recently unblocked you. If you don't know that everyone on here thinks you're a fucktard, you're also the biggest douche alive. Maybe you're actually an alright guy, but with a screen name like yours, you clearly didn't come here to be an alright guy. You came to be a fucktard, so don't get butthurt when someone calls you out for what you really are.

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TD's comment' date=' "if not, then RIP" was insensitive... but it's fracking Ryan for frack's sake. That's what he does. That's why I appreciate his participation on this board. Would I have said it? No, but that's because I'm only half the shitbag that he is. I'm working on it, though. He's a fast little fracker.

The OP posted the thread to inform the rest of us about Chachi. I understand not wanting to discuss particulars, especially if the family is being "hush-hush" about it. Read the obit... "passed quietly"?? They're obviously keeping the details on the DL. He's just respecting their wishes, I'm sure.[/quote']

So, that dude is NOT a fucktard, he's a FRACKTARD! :D

Maybe I'm stating the obvious, but if you don't like it here then fuck off and leave!

You guys are trying to use the same retarded ideas that you argue with in the political debates. This isn't a democracy, its a fucking Bentatorship. If he asked for your opinion, its to get ideas, not to cast a fucking vote.

Quit trolling, seriously, fuck off. This is directed at everyone in this thread. This is a motorcycle website, and the motorcycle related content is pathetic. Yeah, I screw around occasionally, I get off topic, but you idiots search for this kinda bullshit and constantly bring it to the forefront of the website.

That Dude, your a fucktard, okay? The first week I joined I blocked your dumbass and only recently unblocked you. If you don't know that everyone on here thinks you're a fucktard, you're also the biggest douche alive. Maybe you're actually an alright guy, but with a screen name like yours, you clearly didn't come here to be an alright guy. You came to be a fucktard, so don't get butthurt when someone calls you out for what you really are.

I think everyone just needs a taint-rub, and it would all be better. :dunno:

you're

:lol:

But in this instance -- TD didn't address a mod...

Where in the rule, does it say he had to address a Mod Justin? Perhaps I'm missing something

....he addressed the OP (not being racist, threatening physical harm, or otherwise violating any of the rules). So the "Annoying a Mod" infraction isn't applicable or being appropriately applied in this case.

I'll use myself as a for instance... Just because somebody isn't addressing me.... Doesn't mean they're not annoying me ;)

So what you're saying That Dude is..........shit I really don't care, just keep posting your mindless yet endearing banter. My only real motivation is looking at that enchanting lady, who apparently you cut the head off of in a brilliant display of boobtastic framing. Random ain't it Fucktard?

So what you're saying That Dude is..........shit I really don't care, just keep posting your mindless yet endearing banter. My only real motivation is looking at that enchanting lady, who apparently you cut the head off of in a brilliant display of boobtastic framing. Random ain't it Fucktard?

^lulz

You bein in Lima, why haven't we gone riding yet?:dunno:

^lulz

You bein in Lima, why haven't we gone riding yet?:dunno:

Actually just got back onto this crazy forum recently. The brothers and I mainly do the rat bike/chop bob thing, so its never been anything personal. I just figured that you boys with the sport oriented bikes that go fast and have those odd shits called suspensions wouldn't have a great time riding with an old 750 that tops out in the 130s.

Actually just got back onto this crazy forum recently. The brothers and I mainly do the rat bike/chop bob thing, so its never been anything personal. I just figured that you boys with the sport oriented bikes that go fast and have those odd shits called suspensions wouldn't have a great time riding with an old 750 that tops out in the 130s.

not all sport bike riders like to go fast all the time :lol:

not all sport bike riders like to go fast all the time :lol:

I simply havn't associated with enough apparently, The few I do know are the type to meet you at the next gas station if you're not keeping up. I mean, don't get me wrong we go fast, faster than many cruisers like to but mainly we have just never met any sport riders worth talking to. Then I found OR and I realized that after all these years of prejudice.......I was absolutely right :banana:

Hmmm.... pretty sure we have more than one forum category. If you're dissatisfied with the reading material on this board' date=' then maybe [i']you should bolt. :dunno:

I don't get on here nearly as much as I used to, even less so in the future, fucktard.

Rillo, I have a $100 that says in person, "Your a bitch."

FIFY

Please edit my grammar furst

See above

Wrillo I call you out cause I'm only an e thug

Tell me something I don't know. Honestly, I pictured you as a fourteen year old boy that dreams of daddy buying him a motorcycle someday. Either that, or you're an old hillbilly redneck, 1500 Chevy drivin, retard with no education, trying to relive the glory days.

I simply havn't associated with enough apparently, The few I do know are the type to meet you at the next gas station if you're not keeping up. I mean, don't get me wrong we go fast, faster than many cruisers like to but mainly we have just never met any sport riders worth talking to. Then I found OR and I realized that after all these years of prejudice.......I was absolutely right :banana:

Yep, we're all fucktards

:lol:

I like this dude > that dude. :D

I really hope you're not being serious with that comment. If so, you really need to get out on a ride with some of these fucktartds. Or else, :stfu: and gtfo