ohio riders mod rc51johnboi

that dude

Actually just got back onto this crazy forum recently. The brothers and I mainly do the rat bike/chop bob thing, so its never been anything personal. I just figured that you boys with the sport oriented bikes that go fast and have those odd shits called suspensions wouldn't have a great time riding with an old 750 that tops out in the 130s.

Doesn't matter to most of us what others ride. ;)

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really hope you're not being serious with that comment. If so, you really need to get out on a ride with some of these fucktartds. Or else, :stfu: and gtfo

I'm betting he was joking.

:banana:

^ how can you take anything seriously that has this afterward?

:banana:

These fucktards, those fucktards, weeze fucktards, whose fucktards. Are vee not fucktards? I'm open to going riding anytime.........on a bike.......and not sexually speaking............ya know..........not talking about the butt sex.........but also not a Huffy.......a motorcycle.......so to be clear........I'm open to going motorcycle riding........I don't own a Huffy and I'm not into butt sex..............Unless you buy me dinner........but then that's a whole new can of worms.

These fucktards, those fucktards, weeze fucktards, whose fucktards. Are vee not fucktards? I'm open to going riding anytime.........on a bike.......and not sexually speaking............ya know..........not talking about the butt sex.........but also not a Huffy.......a motorcycle.......so to be clear........I'm open to going motorcycle riding........I don't own a Huffy and I'm not into butt sex..............Unless you buy me dinner........but then that's a whole new can of worms.

This bike look familiar to you?

bikepix040.jpg

I don't get on here nearly as much as I used to, even less so in the future, fucktard.

FIFY

See above

Tell me something I don't know. Honestly, I pictured you as a fourteen year old boy that dreams of daddy buying him a motorcycle someday. Either that, or you're an old hillbilly redneck, 1500 Chevy drivin, retard with no education, trying to relive the glory days.

I graduated the 10th grade, got my GED. I do drive a pick em up truck, just not a chevy. I'm a redneck not a hillbilly

This was a good thread but I have decided to stay out of it. I am back to work today after not working since February.

That great news. I'm getting contract work as I can. Still hoping to land a full time job.

I graduated the 10th grade, got my GED. I do drive a pick em up truck, just not a chevy. I'm a redneck not a hillbilly

"Graduating high school" and a "Good Enough Diploma" are not the same thing. Besides, if you got out in the 10th grade you missed those last two years of fun and excitment. ;)