Track Days Coming Up?

katanafreak

hey all should i run beginner stuff for the first times at the tracks when i get up there? i run a solid level 2 pace down here on the 3 texas tracks that i listed. i would post times but it prolly wouldnt help any of you determine where i should be, but a level 2 rider is level 2 anywhere right?

by the way heres a few pics of me last weekend at eagles canyon raceway. maybe you guys can give me a few tips on body positioning???

http://www.hart-photography.com/photocart/index.php?do=photocart&viewImage=1043705

http://www.hart-photography.com/photocart/index.php?do=photocart&viewImage=1043263

let me know what im doin wrong/right... :D

by the way heres a few pics of me last weekend at eagles canyon raceway. maybe you guys can give me a few tips on body positioning???

http://www.hart-photography.com/photocart/index.php?do=photocart&viewImage=1043705

http://www.hart-photography.com/photocart/index.php?do=photocart&viewImage=1043263

let me know what im doin wrong/right... :D

Oh great...ANOTHER Triumph guy.

:D

I'm going to shoot for Mid-O on the 10th or 11th of Aug. After that I might do one more day at Beaver at the end of the month.

at 6's, you should probably run adv. you'd almost want to so you're not lapping people constantly, right?

At BeaveRun, people should be breaking the 1:00 mark. I consider 1:05ish to be the threshold for an "advanced" time, and i'm not quite there yet.

I was thinking in terms of WERA times instead of Fasttrax times when i registered though. Eddie Kraft is int he :57's at Beaver. The fasttrax leaders from the July 4th round were all over 1:00.

if they have room to move me up, I'll consider it.

hey all should i run beginner stuff for the first times at the tracks when i get up there? i run a solid level 2 pace down here on the 3 texas tracks that i listed. i would post times but it prolly wouldnt help any of you determine where i should be, but a level 2 rider is level 2 anywhere right?

register in Intermediate. I don't know if any track is ever "easy" to learn, but BeaveRun is really only 8 turns; the rest are just kinks in straightaways.

ya but you have to pay like $75 to ride in whatever is left of this season. i'm signing up for nesba next year though. i had a lot of fun at the putnam weekend (i only did 1 day but whatevs). nesba is 1 very well run org.

ya but you have to pay like $75 to ride in whatever is left of this season. i'm signing up for nesba next year though. i had a lot of fun at the putnam weekend (i only did 1 day but whatevs). nesba is 1 very well run org.

$75 on top of the $305?

yarp. so if you already paid for the membership, don't worry about it. on the other hand, if you haven't yet, then... it's kinda pooptastic.

hopefully, next year they'll have their membership drives where it's only $50. putnam is fun, and they have lots of days at beaver which is also fun, but this late in the season, hard to justify for me. earlier in the season though, i'd say it's worth every penny.

sadly, no.

if you plan on doing a lot of the remaining nesba days (i mean, there are definitely a good number of them... just far for me, but not necessarily for you) so it might be worth it... but if you were just gonna do the big baller day for 300, maybe not so much.

STT is similar, but at $35 for the membership. the fasttrax/motoseries days don't have any membership fee, but for many, the only date left worth going to is beaverun, and that's probably uber far for you.

For what little it's worth, NESBA has non-member pricing on their events now. That day is $360 (+55).

Keep in mind that your NESBA membership is good for one full year from the date of purchase, not just the current calendar year. If you plan to ride next spring, there is no reason to worry about how many dates are left this year.

You can find out what your current membership status is by logging into your account at nesba.com.

For what little it's worth, NESBA has non-member pricing on their events now. That day is $360 (+55).

Keep in mind that your NESBA membership is good for one full year from the date of purchase, not just the current calendar year. If you plan to ride next spring, there is no reason to worry about how many dates are left this year.

You can find out what your current membership status is by logging into your account at nesba.com.

Im showing $305 for members, and $400 for nonmembers. (Or $380 for those that BECOME members? $305 = $75)

Official Website

Upcoming NESBA Events Date Guest / Member icnText.png 7/31/2010 Putnam - Skill Enhancement Day B $400 / $305 icnText.png 8/1/2010 Putnam - Skill Enhancement Day I $400 / $305 icnText.png 8/14/2010 Putnam $175 / $155 icnText.png 8/15/2010 Putnam $175 / $155 icnText.png 10/16/2010 Putnam $175 / $155 icnText.png 10/17/2010 Putnam $175 / $155

http://www.nesba.com/Info/Track.htm?tid=11

Im showing $305 for members, and $400 for nonmembers.

Sorry, you're right, I was looking at the Beaver SEDs in August. I have no idea how they calculate that non-member price (400/305 vs 360/305 vs 175/155, etc is kinda strange).