Bad324

What date works for you?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. What date works for you?

• Thursday July 29
    • Friday July 30
    • Saturday July 31
    • Sunday August 1

I figured it was time to try and put this together again in hopes of making a successful ride with no mishaps or rain. So when does everyone want to do this?

When: Saturday July 31st. Meet at 10am

Where: Meet at Speedway....2619 Cleveland Avenue Southwest...Canton, OH 44707

2hrs - 90 miles

Route4.jpg

Edited by Bad324

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

really doesn't matter to me. but evenings run into my wifes schedule. unless she doesn't go out harassin' peoples.

Shes flexible (and not that way guys) so it doesn't matter. whatever ya'll come up with.

I can't remember...did you draw up a route last time in the last thread of what we were going to do?

I'm all for a Thurs or Fri evening since usually I don't have anything set in stone those nights but can probably do a Saturday...Sundays are out until September for me

Would love to join you guys for a ride if you guys don't mind.

Weekends are always better for me than evenings. Wife is home all day with the kids so she's usually ready to dump them on me as soon I walk in the door.

I'm still in the process of moving but will be bringing my bike down to Ohio this weekend.

i would perfer weekends cause its easier to find a sitter.. start a poll to the thread..

how do i do that? i looked quick but not sure i saw how to when editing the original post

saturdays are good for me, fridays..... not so much.

you riding the lazyboy?

probably end up taking the 636 instead, I just wasn't as comfortable really throwing it in curves like I am with the 636

Here's an interesting addition (approx. 48 miles) to the posted route

add_route.jpg

I wouldn't mind throwing that into the mix. i love 164. on it once with a few guys from here. haven't got out there since.

Here are the 2 routes. the Lisbon route is roughly 2hrs and 20 minutes. so it's not a good evening route. to many animals at night for that one.

LisbonRoute.jpg

Here is the first route with your adaptation. still 2+ hrs.

Atwood2.jpg

Edited by curby