• Thursday July 29
    • Friday July 30
    • Saturday July 31
    • Sunday August 1

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And what do you guys have going on Saturday thats so important? :) I thought Sundays were your "busy" days with the family.

BTW, when we going back to GL?

Saturday we have a wedding reception to go to.. its been on my fridge for like 2 months and i totally forgot (go figure) until Monday.. but its not till later in the day so we where going to go riding in the am with you guys.. His mom wanted us to go to the fair with the am on Sunday also but we already denied them..

what was the worry?

I'm in school and I'm not working so we needed it to stay ahead. yeah have a house blows when you don't think about all that goes into them. we banked a lot from the price difference and he knows when I'm out of school I'm gonna go get him something nice.. It will be the first thing i do. :)

just warning... alot of gravel collects here at the Y, i found out the hard way. just a heads up and i'll slow everyone down before that. just look for the highway overpass and slow the F down.

Gravel.jpg

Yes, there was a heavy patch of gravel on 164 in one of the tighter turns but I was going slow enough to avoid it. I'm sure if you were in a spirited run it would have brought you down. With the sporadic storms that have been going on, it could be clean again or perhaps their is gravel elsewhere. Rt.9 was perfect though...

the bald headed asian

That would be me. :)

Although my wife took her father to the ER. He said he couldn't remember anything from the last 15-25 minutes. He was afraid he had a mini stroke. Hopefully its nothing. I'll post up if I can't make it. But otherwise count me in.