• Thursday July 29
    • Friday July 30
    • Saturday July 31
    • Sunday August 1

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the 31st we are having a benefit for my buddy in the coma. They actually took him out of it but he's still drugged up since he keeps yankin the wires and tubes out. But thats not till 6. all depending on time.

the 31st we are having a benefit for my buddy in the coma. They actually took him out of it but he's still drugged up since he keeps yankin the wires and tubes out. But thats not till 6. all depending on time.

yea I was thinking of meeting around 11am-12pm, i like my sleep :D. I assume that would be plenty of time to hit the roads you had in mind and you can not be late to the benefit?

I'm good with both the friday evening and saturday choices. But if we do the friday evening, people should be on time for a 6pm departure **cough** holly, brian**cough**. Riding after dark freaks me the frack out, I can't see shit when it gets dark and I have to ride like my wife.

I'm good with both the friday evening and saturday choices. But if we do the friday evening, people should be on time for a 6pm departure **cough** holly, brian**cough**. Riding after dark freaks me the frack out, I can't see shit when it gets dark and I have to ride like my wife.

damn you! If it was a Friday I'd probably be coming straight from work this time and hopefully avoid any equipment malfunctions AND i'll even have a full tank of gas :p

I'm good with both the friday evening and saturday choices. But if we do the friday evening, people should be on time for a 6pm departure **cough** holly, brian**cough**. Riding after dark freaks me the frack out, I can't see shit when it gets dark and I ride like my wife.

hey bitch face i told you Matt had to poop.. not my fault. Brian also needed gas shit sack.. :D riding in the dark scares you cause your old, your eyes ain't what they used to be.. lol now we know the real truth.. Rosie rides the way she does cause you taught her..

hey bitch face i told you Matt had to poop.. not my fault. Brian also needed gas shit sack.. :D riding in the dark scares you cause your old, your eyes ain't what they used to be.. lol now we know the real truth.. Rosie rides the way she does cause you taught her..

Oh, we gots jokes again today huh :). My headlights suck now since I put that Lamin-x tint on them, I'm gonna try to get some more output with a HID kit. Plus the light smoke visor doesn't help a whole lot :(.

hey bitch face i told you matt had to poop.. Not my fault. Brian also needed gas shit sack.. :D riding in the dark scares you cause your old, your eyes ain't what they used to be.. Lol now we know the real truth.. Rosie rides the way she does cause you taught her..

ohhh sanp!

164 from amsterdam to bergholtz is total shit too. It is nice from amsterdam to leesville though.

ok, so per your info... new route.

2hrs - 86 miles. meet at speedway on 800 right off 77 and that is where we will end it also. go 212 instead of 542. and 164 to amsterdam then cut up 43. this pretty much bypasses the atwood area but seeing how all the roads are shit now. Any questions or recommendations?

Atwood3.jpg