Cripple's bike is DONE!

Bkizz

Thanks guys. So...I am thinking about taking a ride around the neighborhood tonight. At this point I got some leg straps made and bought a new battery that I can trust. Anyone wanna come with me? Not sure if you are checking out bike night but let me know.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks guys. So...I am thinking about taking a ride around the neighborhood tonight. At this point I got some leg straps made and bought a new battery that I can trust. Anyone wanna come with me? Not sure if you are checking out bike night but let me know.

Time and location? I may be able to get away for a while this evening.

What time are you going out? I'm game if the time is right.
Time and location? I may be able to get away for a while this evening.

I dunno...maybe 6:30-7ish. It doesn't really matter. I live close to Sawmill and 161 in the dublin area. Call/text me if you wanna come and I will give you the address. 614-843-2888

Edited by Bkizz

Well the ride went really well! I felt so normal again. I actually forgot for a second that I was paralyzed. I need to revamp the leg straps I currently have because my butt is moving around a little too much. I got more practice with using the landing gear and shifter. They both work very well. I am contemplating going back to the stock high rise bars so I can get more weight off my arms. I can see myself getting fatigued quickly by supporting my body and using my strength to steer.

Thanks for having us out for the ride Brian! It was AWESOME to see you out on the road again! You DID look like any other rider out there! I'm sure you'll be tweaking things for a while to get it where it needs to be, but I think it's working pretty well for you already!