FS Thread Junk

that dude

Wow. Really. I say that in all seriousness. Both quotes. Not threats. Just saying I would like to meet everyone. Therefore i offer a free pass on the lake. Relax. Don't take itvoutta context. Maybe a smiley would help

do you think we're stupid? youve made it clear that you already dont like the majority of the people on this forum and that you only come here to use it as a classifieds section...why would you want to meet people that you already dont like?

nobody is falling for that....nice way to try and cover your ass though, too bad its not a little more convincing

I have met several and like several . Just not most.... But maybe in person we would get along. Geez. Not making threats or verbaly abusing anyone. Relax partner

In all seriousness, I think that dude is probably ok in person. Some of what he has said has been vague as to his intentions, such os the "open invite" comments, especially after threats had been made.

Maybe TD should just drop it all, and go back to his usual self before the chachi thread, and will likely be fine for him on OR.

Tsquared 43 on the other hand... Well, nevemind.

Ryan (thatdude) really is a nice guy if you meet him in person. One of these days I'm gonna take him up on his boating offer, I sold mine this year and miss the water already.

agreed. He doesn't realize the hell he is in for when he said he would teach me to wakeboard :lol: Just need to find a free weekend before the weather turns to shit

Ryan (thatdude) really is a nice guy if you meet him in person. One of these days I'm gonna take him up on his boating offer, I sold mine this year and miss the water already.

I'm sure he is but recently he's come off as a complete asshat. I have a love/hate relationship with him. ;)