Bike night, WTF.

jschaf

I went to the QS&L bike night @ Sheffield tonight & it seems stranger every time I go, which is about once a year. Does anyone else here think that the bike night thing with the bling & huge chicken strips is a bit strange, or am I just out of it?

I went to the QS&L bike night @ Sheffield tonight & it seems stranger every time I go, which is about once a year. Does anyone else here think that the bike night thing with the bling & huge chicken strips is a bit strange, or am I just out of it?

seems pretty normal to me. This is the first year I've gone to bike nights and I'm already bored with them unless my cousin is in town

Speaking of sheep fucking. I happened to be flipping through channels the other day and Wife Swap was on. Anyhow they were talking about how the 11 year old boy's best friend is a lamb. It seemed a little strange for an almost teenage boy to have a sheep as his best friend.

http://abc.go.com/shows/wife-swap/episode-guide

Speaking of sheep fucking. I happened to be flipping through channels the other day and Wife Swap was on. Anyhow they were talking about how the 11 year old boy's best friend is a lamb. It seemed a little strange for an almost teenage boy to have a sheep as his best friend.

http://abc.go.com/shows/wife-swap/episode-guide

Didn't see the show so I cant really say if that instance is strange or not but it'd be real hard for an 11 year old to be able to catch a sheep and do anything to it.

Sounds like a typical bike night at QSL. Poser city.
You mean one of those gigs where half go home when the Sun goes down? Because they still have temps and can't be out after dark?

Not your imagination. Wouldn't surprise me that the temps that do ride there don't wear helmets hoping they don't get caught, and some of them are already drunk by the time they get there.

I only go to the QSL @ Polaris because of that trailer with the guys that sew the patches on. They're an awesome bunch and skilled at what they do, so I give them my business. So far they've sewed on seven patches on two jackets. Good stuff.

Usually, no sheep are harmed during a normal QSL night either. :p

Sounds like a typical bike night at QSL. Poser city.
seems pretty normal to me. This is the first year I've gone to bike nights and I'm already bored with them unless my cousin is in town

+1.... thats why alot/most of us don't go. just not fun or cool

I'll swing by QSL Sheffield if I happen to be out on the bike that evening and can catch a few buddies out there. But yea - what you see if exactly what you get out there.

People that would rather drink than ride, looking for some ego fluffing because they're bad ass on two wheels.

Panties, drop. Now.

i can stomach bike night about twice a summer.

there are usually hot chicks from the local strip clubs passing shit out, so that's nice. And watching people's dyno runs can be moderately entertaining at times.

otherwise, I just go to look at bikes and walk around.

i can stomach bike night about twice a summer.

there are usually hot chicks from the local strip clubs passing shit out, so that's nice. And watching people's dyno runs can be moderately entertaining at times.

otherwise, I just go to look at bikes and walk around.

Yes, there are some interesting points so I'll probably go to another in 2011.

there used to be a decent sport bike turnout at QSL in Columbus but this year the bikes have gotten much more shiny and the swing arms much longer. I think it would be funny to get a popup tent and pass out packets of ranch dresing

WHat are you all talking about the few times I have gone to bike night in valley view it was full of the fastest riders in cleveland. All there bikes had 20+ more HP then a stock bikes makes(must be the cut down slip/on) And Every one of them had helmets on(the side of there bikes) But atleast they wear safty gear(over there shoe so as not to leave a shifter mark) I wish I was as fast as they all are. And they are always quick to point out there stripe on the outside edge of there tires is due to new tires(worn in the center half way) And they even like to point out to me "well look at your tire you don't even have any stripes, you must not lean your bike at all" WHAT? Yeah bike night is a must atleast once a summer just to see darwin is still right after all these years.