Bike night, WTF.

jschaf

I've only ever been to the Polaris QSL bike night. It was a chrome fest for the most part. Lets face it where are you going to meet like minded riders? Of course it's at places that like minded riders like to ride and online in bike specific forums. Besides nothing worse than a bunch of drunks on bike.:nono:

I've seen first hand the amount of beer some of these Harley guys will suck down at the bar outside, then hop right on the bike and ride straight past county sheriffs and CPD. I'm surprised something like this didn't happen sooner. I'm willing to bet money he was over the limit.

I've seen first hand the amount of beer some of these Harley guys will suck down at the bar outside, then hop right on the bike and ride straight past county sheriffs and CPD. I'm surprised something like this didn't happen sooner. I'm willing to bet money he was over the limit.

And on a bike with a truck engine not a good combo.

I have been to QSL in Valley View a few times this year. Mostly to meet up with friends, walk around for a bit and then organize a short ride with the group. Sometimes, it is better people watching then the People of Walmart website.

I've done the QSL bike night a time or two. I saw a guy hanging off the side of his Harley, to keep himself upright, with a pitcher of beer in his hands. I can't stand that or the typical arrogant school of squids that frequent the place. I'm sure there's some cool people to meet but I'd rather complain to people on OR about it while I sit in my living room and watch Rocky.

I much prefer talking to the bikers between rounds at the track.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

Fatal crash in the parking lot of qsl. That's an outrage. Sounds like somebody needs to be sued. Couldn't have been the riders fault.

The rider who died is a friend of mine. Stand up guy...no one will say anything bad about him.

I'm not going to get into what he did, other than to say he shouldn't have been doing it...and now he's gone.

RIP

The rider who died is a friend of mine. Stand up guy...no one will say anything bad about him.

I'm not going to get into what he did, other than to say he shouldn't have been doing it...and now he's gone.

RIP

Sorry to hear, U. Guess he was a young fella...27? Truly sad. Thoughts and prayers for you, the family, and friends.

RIP

We have all done stupid shit on and off bikes. It is the ones who pay the ultimate price who become the stepping stones for better and safer riders. Prayers for the family and friends who will bare the weight of his fetal error and more prayers that his accident will serve as a warning about pushing limits with unnecessary risks attached. RIP rider:(