whos riding where this weekend

knodel

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

maybe coshocton on saturday that sounds fun...Puck i was tired saturday night i was ready to go again sunday. Ya we still have 2 bikes they are the harley xr750's not real good for just starting out but i might be able to round u up something.

There will be a few of us riding Coshocton on Sunday.
maybe coshocton on saturday that sounds fun...Puck i was tired saturday night i was ready to go again sunday. Ya we still have 2 bikes they are the harley xr750's not real good for just starting out but i might be able to round u up something.

I'm thinking 37 east out of Galena, through Nerk, 146 along Dillon, pickup :555:, go to the river, meander over and pick 664 up through Hocking up to 256, back on 37 to home.

Route not finalized, obviously.

Edited by jblosser
forgot about the new 555 sign/smiley thingy

Thinking about going to Pomeroy/Middleport to get some lemon meringue pie. Quick ride through hocking take 50 to Albany 681 to the river. 124 south for a bit pick up 7 to Millie's. Take 143 back to 50. 358 to 56 back Hocking and home. Have not been on these roads in 15 years but they were fun in turbo RX7. Seriously, the PIE is the objective:D. Thinking 5 hours round trip. Allow an hour to eat:rolleyes:. Back to Canal Winchester for the blues and jazz fest in the afternoon. Anyone interested drop me a note.

Edited by Xfz