whos riding where this weekend

knodel

Mmmm, pie! :D

Still planning scenic/twisty Saturday route from Galena over to 555, down to the river, and back up north via 664.

Anyone wants to tag along, great. I will not be going at a "I think I'm Kenny Roberts" (Valentino Rossi for you youngsters) pace, but won't be dawdling, either. "Semi-brisk" might be an apt description.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You keep talking about that pie. :D

It must be the best!

Hell,yes! :lets-eat:I called them this morning to make sure there will save some for me. Pretty cool people in general. I will take a quick look at the Crazy Horse while there.

555 is really tempting but, I want to explore some of the squiggly roads south of Athens. I am determined to find and link enough of them to make a worth while ride to the Ohio River. About 200 miles seems to be a nice quick Morning ride.

I drove 550 from Marietta to Athens the other day at work in my company van, had never been on that road before. Not a bad road for a nice leisurely ride, road wasn't in good enough condition for anything to spirited. There was one serious series of curves all on one long downhill stretch, that was fun in the van.

I am meeting a small group at 10 a.m. in Zanesville at Bob Evans on Underwood Road to ride 555 to 7, not sure what the plan is after that.

Anyone here is welcome to meet up with us.

I am meeting a small group at 10 a.m. in Zanesville at Bob Evans on Underwood Road to ride 555 to 7, not sure what the plan is after that.

Anyone here is welcome to meet up with us.

What a coincidence. My brother & I are coming down from the Cleveland area & have already made plans to meet my nephew coming from Columbus at around 9:30 this morning at the same Bob Evans. We're headed down 555 as well, then down into West Virginia. Maybe we'll see you out there.

555 is really tempting but, I want to explore some of the squiggly roads south of Athens. I am determined to find and link enough of them to make a worth while ride to the Ohio River. About 200 miles seems to be a nice quick Morning ride.

I assume you already left? I just got back from an auction and am getting ready to head out. looks like a solo ride.

Anyone going for a ride today?

I'm heading out in a few minutes, looks like I'm going solo, think I'm gonna go hit 555, run it to 550,

cut over to Athens, pickup 13 north to 37 into Lancaster, 33 back to cbus.

If anyone want to run this with me and see this in the next few minutes you can try and catch me, call me on my google # 614-XXX-XXXX.

Leaving shortly from Hilliard area.

Edited by SWing'R

I just got back, sorry I missed ya Adam.

For anyone planning on riding 555, it's still closed up at the North end,

4miles South of 719. There is a 20mile detour that takes you over to 22

then down 93 into Crooksville and then back over to 555.