Looking for some tires

SirPsycho

I need at least a rear for the XR628 motard. My friend Kieth is modifying a set of CBR F2 rims. i need a 150 or 160. I am not sure if the the 160 will fit with out rubbing on the chain. I would consider a 140 but not sure if it would work on that rim. the 140 is not ideal for that rim. i prefer the Avon Distanza or some rain take offs or something similar . Any street tire will do until I can afford a new set. I don't want to spend alot of money on a new tire and find out it wont fit. I hope to have some rubber by Monday. what do you have ???

Thanks

Nick

I have a set of used Avon Distanzia's you can have. 120/70 and 160/60. They are the supermoto compound and have about 1500 miles on them. They are just getting to the wear bars (1mm away). Have about 500~1000 miles left on them, maybe more on your XR.

I just pulled them off my Ulysses that I sold and have no bike that takes those sizes. Just planning to toss them out with the garbage next week.

No holes, no tears. Front is a tad cupped, but those tires wear funny on heavy bikes. I spooned them on last year for my trip to Deal's Gap (rode there and back) and spanked 'em while I was down there.

They aren't perfect, but they have some miles left. I'm in N. Ridgeville (West of Cleveland).

Wacky-woodchuck

I was out of town. Do you still have them? Would you be willing to ship them to Columbus? Give me a call so we can work something out. I could meet you someplace. I really appreciate it Thanks .

Hoblick/Casper...

I sent casper my phone # and I never got a call. I will still pick up the 160 tire just let me know when and where.

The 160 I have on the bike now is rubbing a little bit on the chain. I would like to see if a different 160 does the same thing if it does then for sure I will need a 150. Thanks for all the help and generosity.

warning.gif

39967_150545788294832_100000182367905_485707_5375746_n.jpg