A question for the OR collective brain

jmwildi

This didn't seem to fit in any other section so here it is. I just got a shop manual from a seller on amazon. All of the pages that I need are stuck together and look like they've been that way for a while. Any ideas on how I can get the pages unstuck with out destroying them? I'm already looking for another copy of this shop manual but so far the one I have is the only one I've been able to find. Oh and I'm not sure what got the pages stuck together but I'm guessing water because some of them have come apart but there's also no staining or discoloration to the pages.

The only way I know is to use steam from a tea kettle. When it's done, the pages might wrinkle up. But if you put a piece of waxed paper between each one, and set weight on top the book, it should flatten out fairly well. Without sticking again.

Which shop manual? The Bonnie? Or that other thing you just picked up...

^^^ Hehe true I suppose. By the way, sorry you and your wife couldn't make it to Hooters on friday, would've liked to meet you. Hope she's feeling better, hope the stiff drinks helped take the edge off a rough day and maybe I'll see you up there next friday.

Edited by jmwildi