yzf600r

Steve Butters

Think he means replace the bike because its older dunno. But I also dunno Alex or his bike either but I wouldnt give 2500 for a salvaged 01 with 19000 miles. I'm guessing noone else will either and thats why it hasnt sold. Most people want more for thier stuff than its worth, I'm guilty of it too. Thats were dealing comes in.

ok well if the vmax sells tomorrow ill post up and have you help me find something....if i dont find something within the next 2 weeks i will probably just pay off my truck and wait until i graduate....im officially done with group riding on the vmax at this point, so theres no difference to me in not having a bike at all and owning this one...i dont really commute on it that often, i only go on rides with other people

i was holding up the group so much this weekend that casper and marlboroman had enough time to park their bikes and hang out while waiting on me to catch up - i dont wanna be "that" guy....and max power rode his fz1 slow as balls because he didnt want me to feel left behind lol

Edited by Steve Butters

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ben and shawn were telling me to get an f4i ...ill do a little research on them

wont be disappointed. Almost wish I would've started on one as opposed to my 600RR, would've been much easier

ben and shawn were telling me to get an f4i ...ill do a little research on them
Pretty sure I told you that too:rolleyes:. Maybe you should start listening??
what about this one? ide remove the 12 bar and if its got different sprockets ide switch back to stock

http://columbus.craigslist.org/mcy/1901696668.html

I'd check it over top to bottom and ride it first. And no, cages and bars don't scare me away. Theres allot of young kids and posers out there that put em on their bikes to look cool and cant even begin to ride the bike hard enough to hurt it. Miles and brand new plastic concern me far more than a cage or 12 bar.

Pretty sure I told you that too:rolleyes:. Maybe you should start listening??

I'd check it over top to bottom and ride it first. And no, cages and bars don't scare me away. Theres allot of young kids and posers out there that put em on their bikes to look cool and cant even begin to ride the bike hard enough to hurt it. Miles and brand new plastic concern me far more than a cage or 12 bar.

haha i made that comment about ben and shawn in responce to you, telling you that you werent the only one saying to get an f4i

and i emailed the guy with that 04...waiting to hear back, i actually really like that 04...love the flat black lol

Edited by Steve Butters