Considering dates for a MEATing....

cmoosego

Pick a date to eat Moose's Meat  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Pick a date to eat Moose's Meat

Why not have it at one of our Bike nights at Average Joe's? They were very receptive to anything we want to do.

there are several reasons I wanna hold it at the Knights hall... 1st the knights need support to keep doing good in our community, and, 2nd it's pretty easy to find and everything is cheaper there.

Just spitballin' here you two.... But what about Justin & Cycle Search comin' out & settin' somethin' up at the hall whenever this date gets decided??

Just spitballin' here you two.... But what about Justin & Cycle Search comin' out & settin' somethin' up at the hall whenever this date gets decided??

I'm cool with whatever...just need people to show interest which up to now isn't really happening, from what i am seeing i think people are caught up in their own little worlds and I'm guessing that outta 4000 people only 4 or 5 really wanna get together... that's my feeling on it... but I'm giving it time, maybe folks will change their minds.... maybe not...

I haven't made it to one of your Eat Moose's Meat N' Greets so I'd love to come to this. I just can't really commit to anything right now due to schedules. If you have this hopefully I can make it.

I think this is what most are thinking. Just set a date, promote it on here, and people will show. Try to get people to commit within a week so you will know about how many.

I think this is what most are thinking. Just set a date, promote it on here, and people will show. Try to get people to commit within a week so you will know about how many.

yeah but I'm not going to go thru all the planning and sorting just to have 5 people show up and everyone say "well you didn't post it up in advance" or the numerous other lame assed excuses for not showing up and representing... :cool: I post up about the steak dinners and fish fry that are every freaking month and the same 4 -5 people show up... it's not like they don't know it's coming...sheesh!

yeah but I'm not going to go thru all the planning and sorting just to have 5 people show up and everyone say "well you didn't post it up in advance" or the numerous other lame assed excuses for not showing up and representing... :cool: I post up about the steak dinners and fish fry that are every freaking month and the same 4 -5 people show up... it's not like they don't know it's coming...sheesh!

You have steak and fish dinners? When are these? :wtf:

:p