Considering dates for a MEATing....

cmoosego

Pick a date to eat Moose's Meat  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Pick a date to eat Moose's Meat

I'm open to ideas, would like to keep it on a saturday, I would provide the main dish of steaks, burgers, brats, etc... everyone else bring a side dish, or whatever. Beer, and beverages provided by the Knights, at a reasonable cost... throw out some dates folks and let me know if you have any thoughts. I was thinking any saturday from now thru october... sooooo lemme have it or if one of the Mods wanna throw a poll on it i'm good with that too... so let's get together and party!

Edited by cmoosego

well I'm assuming that there isn't much interest since this thread died like twice over the past day and a half... and only 5 peep poles actually responded... so I tried!

Sorry Chris.... Didn't respond because Fall semester just started, & I probably can't commit to anything depending on homework sitch since I'm goin' full time this term, plus the kids & all their sports stuff

Just a thought on this as I looked at those dates....

Isn't the 11th the day of the OSU-Miami game that Ben & Carrie are havin' that shindig at their place for?

I am leaning more towards the 18th.... but still waiting to see how the poll turns out

Looks like Ben's trying to re-schedule the NWO Packo's ride for that day