people suck

gen3flygirl

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess it depends on the group involved in the side turning. :dunno:

youre telling me its just as easy to flip a prelude with 6" suspension travel as it is to flip an SUV with 12"+ of suspension travel?

sounds like youve never actually tried....nothing like the cab lifting a foot but the wheels staying firmly planted

youre telling me its just as easy to flip a prelude with 6" suspension travel as it is to flip an SUV with 12"+ of suspension travel?

sounds like youve never actually tried....nothing like the cab lifting a foot but the wheels staying firmly planted

Not saying it's just as easy. I AM saying that some people can lift more efficiently than others, not that they're stronger or anything. And I'm not talking about you, unless it's e-hurting you e-feelings! :eek:

Not saying it's just as easy. I AM saying that some people can lift more efficiently than others, not that they're stronger or anything. And I'm not talking about you, unless it's e-hurting you e-feelings! :eek:

whose feelings are hurt?

not gonna lie though, every time i make a post you follow up with "e-hurting my e-feelings"...and its getting annoying as shit ...not sure why you feel the need to follow me around and say that to me, but if it makes you feel better i can pretend that you actually hurt my feelings? whatever floats your boat man, im so upset :( and angry :mad: ...im going to just quit the internet and never ever come back again! *pout, cry, scream, attention, etc etc* you mean mean man

:nono: Buh-bye!

I don't post that very much, maybe a couple times, and I was just using that as a way to say I was kidding around with you. If it's that annoying, don't post, because I'm not about to quit posting, or even replying to your posts. Maybe I will just quit saying anything that would refer to the fact that I'm kidding around? :dunno:

They drive a Pontiac g6 so i will let you guys figure out how many of you it will take to roll it. It just really pisses me off because I have no other choice but to park on the street. There are 2 flights of stairs leading to my back yard and the back yard is surrounded by all my neighbors back yards so I can't bring it through and ally way or some thing. Next time it happens I am calling the cops and getting them on a hit and run charge.

Neighbors to the left were having issues with people not parking in front of their house even thought the politely asked them not to because their kid has a physical disability. They ended up putting up handicap signs so I park the bike right up to the signs so I don't take away any other parking spots. My roommates last year were having HUGE problems getting their diesel trucks started in the winter because jackass wouldn't let them park some place an extension cord would reach to keep the engines warm over night. When one finally did park in a convenient spot we piled snow on top of and around it so they couldn't move for 3 weeks :)