people suck

gen3flygirl

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

before you go flipping a car, why not just go say something to them and ask them if they hit it?

you catch more flies with sugar than vinegar. its like my neighbor who called the cops on me for being loud. NEVER ONCE came over and said something and asked me to keep it down. i figured he couldnt hear me since he never said anything. then he goes and calls the cops. what a fucker. i went down and told him if there is a problem you know where my door is. im a pretty reasonable guy just let me know and we can work it out.

seeing as how they wouldn't listen to my other neighbor when they asked to keep the spot in front of their house free for there disabled kid I don't think they are the level headed reasonable thinking type

I will leave a note saying if it happens again we will have issues.

Kickstand sink into hot asphalt? :)

Positive, the spot I park in only gets sun for an hour or two a day. When I was woken up by the dogs that live behind me at 630 am the bike was still upright and the car was still parked there.

This is Gen3 we are talking about here. :D Geesh, I get criticized for trying to be helpful, by you of all people on here. :p:lol:

You share my pain! :lol:

Our country is going thru a very sensitive time right now.
Put some used tampons on his windshield, or under his door handles.

Cooter blood is pretty gross. Won't fix your bike problem, but it'd be funny to watch him if you get that motion sensitive camera.

Then you can post it on youtube for us. :D

^^^ These 2 posts just seemed to go well together...

On a serious note (rare thing around here) be careful, retaliation may just escalate things, and could make it worse next time.

Put some used tampons on his windshield, or under his door handles.

Cooter blood is pretty gross. Won't fix your bike problem, but it'd be funny to watch him if you get that motion sensitive camera.

Then you can post it on youtube for us. :D

:lol: This reminds me. when I was in high school, there were two girls that were always arguing. They hated each other. On of them put a used tampon in the other girl's locker. It was hilarious.

i was at my ex gfs house and her dog got in the bathroom trash and found a bloody tampon and was chewing on it and ripping it up and it came out and rubbed its face on my jeans and little pieces of bloody tampon were clinging to my jeans

FML

thats fricken gross