Motorcycle License

Jst2fst

Ok, this is probably a stupid question. Does anyone here have a CDL License? If so when you went to take you motorcycle test and get your license did you pay full price for a new CDL about $45 with the motorcycle endorsement or was it some other amount?

I think it'll just be whatever the normal cost will be... maybe 25? Personally, I'd just take the MSF, but that's just me. That also happens to be $25. At the end of it, you get your voucher for the motorcycle endorsement and you get to screw around on the states bikes for a few hours.

Be sure to tell them when you get your license. That you have a cdl. I have herd stories of them forgetting to put it on. And you have to go through it all over again.

The same has happened with the "M" endorsement to a few people I know over the years, I think my dad is one of them.

I think it'll just be whatever the normal cost will be... maybe 25? Personally, I'd just take the MSF, but that's just me. That also happens to be $25. At the end of it, you get your voucher for the motorcycle endorsement and you get to screw around on the states bikes for a few hours.

:nono: He's talking about AFTER the MSF, when going to get the "M" put on his license, you fool!

Now go back to your regurly scheduled puppy kicking. :D