From Honda UK, some 2008's

mrbret

If you look at the Euro CBR1000RR the black and white version actually looks doable, but I still at first don't like the looks of it. The vertical line in the fairing and the smashed-up nose hopefully will look better in person next month in Cleveland.

• 6 months later...

Is this the worlds first SPORT CRUISER?

i really like the style of this bike. i really dont like cruisers. though i could see picking on up and being happy with it.

700CC auto-tranny Single sided swingarm. NICE!

Check it out with a little DISTURBED mixed in.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6xV6IAtjOY8

That CB is HAWT.

hell yeah it is. and we will probably never see it in the U.S with Harley having 40% of the motorcycle market share here . plus with NEKKIDS having such a small share. they think they wont sell or they will take away from CBR sales.

I like the DN-01. Released in Japan, soon to be released in UK, and not likely to be released anytime soon here in the states. I emailed Honda UK and got the bad news. Too bad, seating looks low and upright, so it has the potential for nice cruiser. Not sure re: auto trans, meaning it may give you the option of shifting. Looks like a paddle shift of a sorts on left grip area. Marked with a + on top button and a - on the bottom.

Aprilia (that how ya spell it?) offers MANO #? (850). It gives you a choice auto or 8 speed. Saw a commercial on both. Honda DN-01, pics were dark in area of chain/sproket. Peering into darkness and thinking it looks like shaft drive. I still like it. Interested in it, and all that means is that it'll be expensive. Aprilia was priced around 8999.00. Has that BMW exo-skeleton look (the BMW being priced at 20 g's....jeez).