Dublin, Ohio area riding group

Doc M

I can take a joke as much as the next guy, but the Harley bashing is starting to become a bit lame to say the least. I'm still looking forward to meeting some of you and getting some group rides in regardless of what type of bike you ride.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can take a joke as much as the next guy, but the Harley bashing is starting to become a bit lame to say the least. I'm still looking forward to meeting some of you and getting some group rides in regardless of what type of bike you ride.

Don't let it get you down. Most of the comments are regarding squidlyness not the kind of bike being ridden.

I should know, look what I scoot around on. :D

All the comments about my bike being slow stopped when I got the ding-a-ling bell for the bike. :lol:

I agree there will be some fine riding days left this season.

Last year I rode into December and even once around the block in January. (For that first ride of the year feeling.) :)

Squidlyness huh?

Comments about you being slow, stopped when we saw that you ride like you Are on a sport bike! He's a wildman I tell ya

Wildman?

I'll tell you like I tell every Police officer, my bike can only go 85mph max.

My 1980 speedo says so, it must be true.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it, sir.

Swinger is not allowed to comment on this FACT either, so there! :lol:

With my 1980 front end geometry I can hardly be expected to keep up with you guys. :D

Hooters tonight anyone? Id like to meet some of you since I'm the ony one of my friends with a running bike and riding solo is getting lame haha

Sorry, went to the Knights for some of Moose's meat :p.

The "official" bike nights at Hooters on Friday nights is over,

I imagine some of us will still go up there on Friday nights while the weather

is sill nice. The steak frys and the KOC only come along once-and-awhile though.

...I'll tell you like I tell every Police officer, my bike can only go 85mph max.

My 1980 speedo says so, it must be true. That's my story and I'm sticking to it, sir.

Swinger is not allowed to comment on this FACT either, so there! :lol:

Hmm, yeah, don't let his old bike fool ya, thats all I'll say :p

Hmm... The weather is supposed to be nice.

Sundays calling for rain.

Edited by SWing'R

• 3 weeks later...

Last CSBA ride of the year, is Oct 16th. (unless Nov. weather cooperates) It's a short 200 mile trip (from meet up spot) Details are here http://www.ohio-riders.com/showthread.php?t=66562 .

It would be great to see some more of you Marysville riders show up. All types of bikes are welcome, and women (riders or passengers) are also welcome. (Last month, there were 2 women with us.) It's a ride at YOUR own pace type of ride. They wait at the turns and stop signs, so that no one gets lost. And as long as Mr. Harris doesn't challenge me, then I almost always just ride at the slowest riders pace, to help make sure everything goes ok.

Come on you Central Ohio guys and gals..Lets Ride!!

Edited by danballa

Tomorrow: 10/11...we are meeting at Iron Pony at 10:00, and leaving to Competition Accessories at 10:15-10:30ish. Everyone is invited, and with the roads Central Ohio has to offer, it will be a cruiser friendly ride.

http://www.ohio-riders.com/showthread.php?t=67153

I'm not sure how many are showing up, but last Scott said (fellow Marysvillian who is the one setting this up)we are going to be heading from Iron Pony, to Marysville, to Springfield. (trying to avoid the freeways) Honestly, they aren't going to be the most challenging of roads, and there will be a lot of straights, because there really isn't a "good" way to get there. Once again, Everyone is invited.

After looking around at Competition Accessories, I will be up for riding more. I am off all day long, so if someone has somewhere else they would like to go to..Toss the idea out there and lets see if we can make it happen. One place I thought of, would be Indian Lake. I haven't actually looked it up, but I am guessing it is probably only 45min from Springfield. I don't know the roads around there, but there might be some decent ones.

Speak up if you have any other destination ideas, or if you know any good roads to get from Marysville to Springfield, or Springfield to Indian Lake, or anything good around Indian Lake.

:busa: