Intro: ride safe, Shinny side up.

alexander52408

Recently joined the wabsite. Seemes very squared away, lot of good people. I have been riding for about 12 years with an occational break to go hang out in Iraq. Crashed (really crashed not just a slow speed drop) once in 07 about 14 days after returning stateside. Joe Rocket, HJC, and darn good pair goverment issued leather personell carriers (Boots for all non-vets) saved my life and limbs. So thank the Lord for that. Lesson being wear your gear. Other than that I ride an R6 and after God, Family, and Country anything on two wheels is just great. Thanks and ride safe.

alex

Welcome and thanks for your service.

in the last few months, there was an article in Road Racing World about the military's efforts to promote motorcycle safety. Very cool stuff. Haley Ulrich (racer and team owner John Ulrich's daughter) wrote the largest article (there are a few). She's a veteran herself.

If you're still active-duty, NESBA gives you a free 3-year membership and $10 off every event. Lots of military personnel among the NESBA members and staff.