Paintball This Saturday

Meanie

I am planning on going paintballing this Saturday at Fran Bar Park. I think we will be playing woodsball, I'm not a fan of speedball, but we'll see what everyone wants to do. Please let me know if you are going to come out. Fran Bar opens at 10a and I'm planning on being there right when it opens. They have equipment to rent if you need some and the prices are on the website:

http://www.franbarpark.com/megapaintball.htm

Seeya there.

This reminds me I need to clean my gear.

I haven't played in over a year, been debating on selling everything, just can't pull the trigger.

Why would you sell everything? We have worked so hard to get all these money blowing hobbies and you wanna throw it all away!

:nono:

ill get pics of it tonight for ya, i have 200 in it but im open to offers, just need to move it... gotta get a non suzuki jacket for the BMW lol...

Why? It's more or less the same engine.:D:p

I'm not sure what they are looking to pay, but I know they can get them new for 179. Is it in good shape, cleaned often? My nephew and brother-in-law are both looking for an A-5 so if its in good condition they'll be interested. They found a pair of them on Craigslist in Pataskala for 300. THey were going to look at them, but i trust people on OR a little more than people on CL. get me the pics as soon as you can and we'll see what happens. They want to pick them up before Saturday.