this weekend rides

Hutch

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I need 4 wheel drive to get to Todd's

Or a sumo!

I doubt I get out to any twisty roads this weekend. I'm doing the ride from the Continent, past the Ohio Fallen Heroes Memorial, to Rt. 62 BBQ herre in J-town, then Sunday, I'm running sound at church, then a meeting afterward. /twitter

You're too fast for me anyway! :lol:

or a sumo!

I doubt i get out to any twisty roads this weekend. I'm doing the ride from the continent, past the ohio fallen heroes memorial, to rt. 62 bbq herre in j-town, then sunday, i'm running sound at church, then a meeting afterward, then going to todd's house. /twitter

you're too fast for me anyway! :lol:

ftfy

TaRR, I'm down for a good ride, if you're up for another river ride I have one friend who would like to go. I just want to be home for the OSU game. Open to some other options as well though. I just rode the 79/xxx/60 route with him the other day.

Edited by Radio Flyer

TaRR, I'm down for a good ride, if you're up for another river ride I have one friend who would like to go. I just want to be home for the OSU game. Open to some other options as well though. I just rode the 79/xxx/60 route with him the other day.

The river would be hard to do and be back for game. I might have to ride Sunday morning

I may ride Sunday, but I'm not allowed to ride with TaRR anymore, wifey said so :cry::lol:

Just kidding of course; I don't listen to anything the wife says! Doh!

Edited by SWing'R

I'm going to take some sort of ride Saturday morning if anyone wants to tag along.

It supposed to rain in the afternoon. However, I am down for an early

Saturday morning ride. A few weeks ago I left at 8:30 for Middleport and made it back to Canal by 1:30. I stopped for a bite at a hole in the wall place to eat. All in all a pretty good ride.